Yes sir (whamilton)

"Sir?" I ask the nerves creeping in as I stood in front of my history teacher god he was drop dead gorgeous and the youngest teacher in school he continues to stare at me "Um...Mr Washington are you ok?" I say fiddling with my shirt as his eyes roam my body "sorry Alexander" he coughs shuffling a bit "it's just Alex sir" I smile shrugging my full name off "well Alex I needed to talk to you about an issue I'm having with you in class" he said sternly looking into my eyes "sir?" I gasp extremely confused "I-I'm an honour student I'm on the student council I'm a peer tutor my grades are near perfect what did I do?" I stutter becoming teary eyed at my failure "Alex God please stop crying" he says softly getting up from his desk and standing in front of me and holding my shoulders "I just I-I've worked so hard for a scholarship and if it g-gets messed up now I'm screwed" I whimper as he pulls me into a hug rubbing my back softly "I feel so silly now Alex" he chuckles cupping my tear stained cheeks "why?" I whisper my stomach doing flips at how close he was "cause I was just going to ask you to stop biting your lips all the time" he mumbled blushing deep crimson "wha-" he cuts me off with a gentle peck "it's kind of hard to teach with a hard on you know" he smirks at me making me blush insanely I look at the floor and back up at him "wait so you're attracted to me sexually?" I ask trying to be as formal as possible "that's one way to put it yes I am" he laughs hugging me tightly "Alex I understand if you're uncom-mmmm!" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his lips into mine pulling away for air after a few minutes "yes sir" I smirk biting my lip and moving to lock the door..

This will be fun

Leave suggestions for ships kinks etc