Chapter One

4 months later
Adam
I wake up all sweaty, heavily breathing. Four months since I lost my missing piece. And now she's pregnant with our baby. I haven't heard from her since the day we broke up.

I just know she's five months pregnant, thanks to Tommy. And nothing else. Everything is broken. Literally, everything is broken. My house and my heart.

Pharaoh puts his head down, and I pat his head. Yes, I finally got a dog! I'm not lonely in this house anymore. He also takes my mind off her.

The news on becoming a father is still taking a toll on me. I don't know if I'm having a son or a daughter. And that's my fault, for screwing up and not doing anything.

I don't care what the gender is, but I'm naming the baby 'Glitter'. And that's the only name I can actually come up with, by the way. Ok, maybe I care about the gender.

I also shouldn't be crying over her today, although it's hard not to. It's my birthday, and also a funeral. Yeah, I say goodbye to my early thirties today.

I'm officially an old fart! Kidding. Tommy is the old fart, because he's turning thirty-six in October. But the night of the breakup haunts every time I sleep. And I remember if it just happened last night.
_________________
4 months ago
She closes the door, as tears kept streaming down face and I was still wide-eyed. Me? Going to be a dad? It's a dream come true! But then I screwed up.

This night is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. And I can't do anything stupid. Not now, never. I can't do anything to hurt her more and the baby.

I keep on hurting her every time he's around. And I keep on hurting myself, mentally. I already went to a cliff and jumped off it, the first time we broke up. I can't do anything now.

I grab my phone,"please come over, Neil."

"Woah, man. What happened? I'm on my way out."

"Just get over here. I'll tell you when you get here."
________________
"Dude," he went wide-eyed,"what in world happened?"

"Sauli and Tiffany."

He sighs,"this doesn't sound good, since they don't like each other."

"Sauli kissed me. Twice."

He sighs and lifts an eyebrow,"she saw?"

"The second time he did it, yeah."

"And?"

"She broke up with me."

"And why is the right side of your face red?"

"She slapped me."

"Dang," he chuckles,"she's tough."

I lift an eyebrow at him,"that's doesn't help, Neil."

"Right, sorry. She broke up with you?"

"Obviously. You know what the worst part is, Neil?"

"What?"

"She's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad."

He takes a step back in shock,"she's pregnant?!"

"Yes. I don't know what to do. I screwed up again. Bigger than the last time."

He pulls me closer as I start sobbing. I screwed up big time. And I can't fix it. I don't know if I'll even see her and fix this again.
_____
Present Day
I shake my head and groan as my phone goes off. I look at it and tons of messages from the craziest best friend and brother. And other friends... Crazy people.