Chapter Six

Adam
"You were going to propose?!" He freaks out.

"Yeah, I was. And then it happened, again. Out of each other's lives."

I open the white velvet box and look at the black diamond engagement ring. Tears filled my eyes as the ring shimmered in the light and her words start playing in my head.

"It's over, Adam."

Those words broke me.

"It's over, Adam."

I start sobbing as I close the box and put it aside. Tommy wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. Pharaoh comes and starts licking my ankle. I had my head down, hiding my face.

"I can't deal with my life anymore." I sob.

"Why is that?"

"I want to be with her. I want to hold our baby girl, Tommy."

"Look at me."

I sit up and face him. "You're Adam Lambert. Crying over a girl, every man does that. It goes to show he loves that girl. That's what you're doing, Adam. Don't be afraid to hide that."

I give him a weak smile. "You're killing me here. And I think that's the most beautiful thing I've heard you say."

He smiles and smacks my shoulder softly. "Oh, that's not true, mister. And I always kill you, what are you saying?"

I chuckle as the tears kept streaming down my face. "Can I have a hug?"

He wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his head, since he was shorter than me. Boy, and I'm telling you, honestly, it felt good to be in somebody's arms.
________________
Tiffany
"You can't even walk, Tiff." My sister laughs, along with Ashley. 

"Hey, you went through this at this time of year, last year."

She scoffs. "I lost that battle."

I smile. "You guys don't look like sisters." Ashley lifts an eyebrow at us.

Britt had fawn hair, grey eyes, and was as tall as me. I had short blonde hair, since I just cut my hair last night. Tommy freaked out... Anyways, my hair was neck long, I had green eyes, and I was 5'8. Britt and I also had olive skin.

"But I do miss your waist long hair." My sister pouts.

"I don't. I didn't like dealing with it. It was a pain. That's why I always kept my hair short." I flip my short hair.

She had waist long hair, also. "But you do look like Paris Jackson, Tiff."

I chuckle. "I get that a lot. Thanks."

"Who do I look like?" My sister lifts an eyebrow.

"Annie Lennox."

"Stevie Nicks."

"Really, Tiffany?"

"Hey, I was joking. Cher when she was younger."

"Cher and Paris Jackson together."

We laugh. "I'm officially Cher's and Michael Jackson's daughter!"

"Yeah!"

I walk up to a window. It had a elegant, black dress. "That's a nice dress."

"Definitely your style, Tiff."

"Look at the size of me, guys!" I move my coat out of the way.

Britt and Ashley take out their wallets. "You're beautiful. Now let us by this dress."

They step a foot in while I wait outside. "Girls!"

We turn around. "Not saved by Tommy."

"I thought you were with Adam?" My sister lifts an eyebrow at Tommy.

"I was. He fell asleep again and I realized I had to pick you guys up."

"But what about the dress?"

"It can wait like another three months."

Tommy wraps his arms around all of us. "Anybody up for food?" Britt chuckles.

They laugh. "Why not? I'm hungry, Tiff and the baby is hungry."

"Tommy, you care about me!" I laugh.

"You're my favourite woman besides my mom, sister, niece, and Ashley."

"Thanks. I feel honoured."