Chapter Four

2 weeks later
Tiffany
Tommy clangs the pans for the fifth time this morning. We got people next door and the dogs on the floor barking, including Etta. I'm not a morning person nor never will become one. Until I give birth...

I yell,"Thomas, I'm going to kill you if you do it one more time!"

I hear him put the pans away and he stands in my door way, chuckling. I roll my eyes as I get out of bed. Well, he helped me out of bed.

"Well, good morning to you, too."

I scoff,"I bet the neighbours aren't happy with you."

"Who cares. They can't kick me out."
____________
"Oh, come on!"

I chuckle as I mimicked what he said earlier,"who cares. They can't kick me out."

"Tiff..." he whines.

"I'm six months pregnant, brown eyes. I don't feel like walking."

The street faced my bedroom window and the neighbours kicked Tommy out. So, now he's begging to come back in and he promised stop being annoying for the rest of the day. I doubt he'll stop being annoying. That's just how he is.

"Will you come if I give you a baby name?"

"Alright," I lift an eyebrow,"tell me."

"April."

I smile at the name. Adam has told me he wanted three names prepared if he ever had a daughter. April, Heaven, and Ramona. He told me this way before he came out as bi.

"You like it?"

I smile at Tommy,"yeah, I love it. I'll come down for you now."
_________________
"Are you guys seriously doing nothing?" Terrance lifts an eyebrow at Tommy and I.

"I'm pregnant. I don't feel like doing anything."

"Well, that's understandable. But as for Tommy, he's not."

Tommy crosses his arms,"I'm five weeks pregnant!"

We stare at Tommy before we burst out laughing, causing me to pee myself, because,-well, you obviously know why. Just look at me!

"Wow! I never knew!"

"We need to plan a baby shower for him! Right, Tiff?"

"Oh yeah."

Tommy rolls his eyes,"ow!"

I chuckle. "She's sorry."

"Haha, Tommy." Terrance chuckles. "She must've heard you to kick you that hard and hurt your head."

"But she's my goddaughter! She would never hurt me!"

"Tommy," I chuckle. "She doesn't even know who you are, yet. Well, at least sometime in May we meet her."

Tommy gets up and trips over Terrance's leg, but catching himself so he wouldn't fall flat on his face, like he did last night.

"Well, since you're supposedly pregnant, Tommy, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

"I'm not pregnant but maybe a girl!"

I scoff. "Guys and wanting to have little girls."

"Hey, I want to be a protective father."

"And so does every other man."