Eevee

I opened my eyes. The brightness hurts, until my eyes adjusted. I looked around. Who are they? Creatures !Saying on the grass, talking to one another. I look at my paws, then looked at everyone else's. Why am I the only one with white paws? What is it about me? I got up. How did I do that? It's like my body already knows.
"Oh my-- OH MY GOSH." I turned around and see a purple fox. Who is that? "HER EYES ARE OPEN!!" Wow she sounds excited. Her voice is familiar... A black fox with blue rings padded up.
   "Oh my gosh! Ok uh.." Familiar too...
    " Ok I am your mom. This here is your dad." I looked at them both. They are my parents. But I don't feel very excited. Why? I looked around. We are in a homemade den. Made out of sticks. Neat and tidy place. Pretty big too. Fit for a whole family. In the end is a big pile of moss and smooth leaves. A bed. The den is covered with vines. Why do I know so much? I must be unusual. The only one with white paws. Then why is dad different from the other... Things?? What if I got it from him? I gotta know. I slowly walked to "mom" and "dad".
   "Dad, how come Im different? My paws are white and the others are... Not." Dad froze. And mom. Oh yeah. I'm a baby. Its unusual for a baby to speak fluently. "Also what species are we and the others?"