Chapter ~1~~This is Me

The dim light through the window, peering into my room, with the face of my beautiful dog Cherry ,was the first thing I saw.

Patting cherry, I turned to go back to sleep, but couldn't with cherry whining and slobbering all over me.

"Cherry get off," I said trying to get back to sleep, but cherry wouldn't just back off.

   After few minutes of being disturbed by cherry, I ended up getting out of  bed. This ladies and gentlemen, was my usual morning way of getting out of bed. 

Half asleep, I sleep walked into the bathroom, where I washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

Returning to the room only to find Cherry struggling with one of my blouses, after successfully removing my blouse from Cherry mouth, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast .

In case, you haven't realized I live alone with cherry, no am not in a relationship if that's what you are asking.

  Thinking about it still makes me sad, things were going well sit Jack, until he decided I wasn't good enough for him.

If you are wondering whether I cried yeah I did that, not to scare you or anything I cried for three straight days, I locked myself in for two weeks and I also I called in sick at work. I was devastated.

When I got back to work, my boss was kind enough to put me on paid leave.  I don't know why it still hurts whenever I remember it.

I guess it's because he broke up with me, a month after he proposed.

Only to find out three weeks later  when I stopped locking myself in and crying, that he was already married.

I was shocked to say the least, apparently he was cheating on me, dating the other girl and then he proposed to her, broke up with me and got married.

I still don't know how I survived that,  it was leading to marriage, he even lead me on talking  about plans for marriage, where we will go to for our honeymoon, how many kids we will have and on and on, to say I was heartbroken  is to say the least.

Well I was snapped out from my thoughts, as the Tea pot whistled behind me, with Cherry jumping up to gain my attention, I quickly switched of the Electrical cooker, and made Pancakes, beacon and eggs, I eat a lot, I love eating to be more exact.

I gave Cherry a quick doggie bag, he got busy and left me. I also got busy with my food, then I decided to get a juice. I rummaged through the freezer and found the juice I wanted.

"I need to go grocery shopping soon", I muttered to my self, looking at my almost empty freezer.

   After eating my breakfast, I decided to take a shower and prepare for work, seeing I had already wasted much time already.

And if you are wondering what time I usually wake up, it's usually five in the morning.

Putting the plate back into the sink I ran to my room and dashed into the bathroom, when I stopped to wonder why am I running, going back to my room to check the time.

I looked up to the wall clock which I received as a birthday gift, from a co_worker I realized that I still have up to Two hours left to myself before I leave for work. Well then I realized I was wrong earlier, I still had much time to myself.

"Cherry must have woken me up much earlier," I concluded to my self.  Going into the bathroom I decided to take a long shower.

  After about about thirty minutes I came out and began to dress for work, seeing it was Wednesday, I decided to dress comfortably, since this was also my favorite day of the week. So, I decided to go with a grey fitted pants, a black t-shirt  and a grey coat, since it's a bit chilly outside and  completed my outfit with a blue flat and a blue handbag .

After staring at my hair, for five minutes, I decided to park my hair in a ponytail style. Since I have a very  long hair.

Seeing that my time was up, and i had only five minutes left, to tidy up my room and leave the house. I did tidy up in a hurry.

Once  I was through with the tidying, i picked up my car key. I drive mistubish. Thinking about my career  as a writer, I could say I had made quite the name for my self not to sound proud. I got into my car drove out from my garage. 

  "God See Me through today" I silently prayed as I drove out of my house into the busy streets of New York.

............................

Author's note

There you have it guys, that's the first chapter of AWB

So let me know guys how you like the story so far. Please do try to vote and please do comment, I would like to hear from you guys.

So long guys......

treaz_ jade out