Chapter ~7~~Inspiration

The letter became my source of strength, which filled me with the fire I needed to push  me out of this writers block in which I had found myself .

Feeling grateful to God for sending the letter my way,  I decided to try my possible best to write tomorrow.

Not finding Cherry anyway in sight, I decided to just fill it's plate with its food, till when it comes out of wherever he was.

Making a quick dinner for myself, I decided to go to sleep, yeah of course after showering and brushing my teeth.

Making my way to my room, I just had this silent prayer in my mind, begging God, to fill me with the inspiration I needed to be able to write again.

Turning off my bedside lamp, I heard whining as I knew Cherry had come out of its hiding place and already eating it's food, which I placed in its doggy plate.

Too sleepy to check on Cherry, to make sure he hasn't emptied the content of its plate on the floor. I just closed my eyes, with the hoping of not having to clean Cherry's food mess tomorrow.  With this singular thought in mind, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~••••~•••••••••~~~~
The morning

As usual Cherry woke me up again, licking my face as usual. I tossed on the bed not wanting to wake up, feeling very tired.

As the event of yesterday filtered through my mind, I just concluded that it was the grocery shopping that made me like this.

  Trying my hardest to fall asleep again, was a waste as cherry was hell bent on waking me up.  With an annoyed sigh, I opened my eyes, but my anger was immediately turned to  mush as Cherry's puppy dog eyes, was enough to melt my anger. 

Cherry grinning from ear to ear, as if to say I know you can't resist my eyes. Patting Cherry head a little, and ruffling it's fur I decided to get up and start my day.

After successfully managing to get Cherry off me, I offered a silent prayer to God, in hope of finding the answer I seek today. Checking the time I realised, I woke up a little bit late, unlike my usual time of 5 am. In my own weird mind, I think my body is saying I know you don't have to work, so no harm sleeping in.

Humming little mix, no more sad songs to myself.  I walked into the bathroom to take my bath, brush my teeth and do the necessary stuffs.

After enjoying my bath for ten minutes, I decided it was time to come out and get dressed. Since I don't know what my schedule for today is, I just decided to dress comfortably in my normal, staying at home outfit. I went to my closet and got my favorite short and loose crop top. My grumbling stomach jolted me out of my dressing trance.

Entering my living room, I felt a little squish sound, like I stepped on something. Without looking, I knew what it was, as I had kinda expected it there. 

"Oh Cherry", I groaned in annoyance and irritation. Well what can I do about it, except to clean it up.  Cherry's food on the floor is not something I enjoyed cleaning up, because it smells funny.

After five minutes, I was done with cleaning Cherry's mess, when my rumbling stomach again reminded me I had to eat, something I had forgotten while cleaning Cherry's food spill.

Getting up from the kneeling position, which I was in due to the cleaning of Cherry's food spill.  I slowly made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for my self. Staring at the kitchen island I ransacked my brain for what to eat.

About five minutes later, I decided to settle for pancakes.  The idea itself makes my mouth water.  Getting right to work,  I brought out the necessary ingredients and in under five minutes I was done.

Settling down to eat my pancakes, I hoped it tastes better than it looked.  After two bites, I felt like sitting here and eating the pancakes all over again, non-stop till the end of time. Yeah am a sucker for good and tasty foods. 

Sitting at the kitchen island a little bit longer, devouring my food,I decided to have juice with my pancakes, which was magical, once it touched the tip of my tongue.

With a very full belly, I cleared the kitchen island and immediately washed the dishes. I hate having dirty plates surrounding my kitchen.  Returning to my living room, I  plopped into one of the couches and closed my eyes and to ransack my brain for ideas.  But sadly none.

Sitting on the couch for about twenty more minutes, an idea dropped into my mind. I jumped off the couch and hurried into my room,to get changed.

Since I will be out for long today, I decided to dress well. At least look the part. Looking into my closet, I immediately slipped out of my short and loose crop top, and picked the outfit I wanted.

Sitting in front of my mirror, I decided to put some make up on. I rubbed some foundation on my face, used my powder, mascara, and finally my all time favorite pink lip stick and a little lip gloss to make it glow. I decided to let my hair down today, since it looked nice.

Standing in front of my whole body mirror, nodding in approval to the way I had dressed. I looked good, I muttered to myself.  Wearing a high waist slivery skirt and a  yellow off shoulder top, with my black high heeled knee boot, completing my outfit with my sliver coloured shoulder bag. I looked hot.

I picked up my car key, and headed to the door. I poured Cherry's food in its plate, since I haven't seen it around, hoping he won't pour it away this time around.

Locking the door, I got into my car and slowly backed out of the driveway, to the road.

In case you are wondering where am headed, am going to places that inspires me to write. Something have been doing ever since I started writing.

I just have this knowing feeling in my heart and this voice that keeps repeating in my head for me to go to this places.

I can only hope but pray that I find the answers am seeking for.

~•~~~~••••••••~~~
Author's note

We hope dear Tori find her answers. And comes out of her writers block. .

Haaaa.... Don't go yet, kindly do vote, and comment too. I would love to hear from you guys (gemers) 💚💚💚.

Kisses and hugs..... So long guys...

TreasureJade