Chapter 1

Willow's POV

"WILLOW. GUESS. WHAT!" My friend Charlie screamed down the phone. She always calls me at the most randomest of times.

"What?" I ask slightly nervous at whatever she's done.

"Ya know how it's your birthday tomorrow? WELL I GOT BOTH OF US TICKETS TO GO TO AN MCR CONCERT AND MEET THEM AT A MEET AND GREET BEFORE THE SHOW TOMORROW. Well, I got the tickets ages ago but I'm telling you now because I wanted it to be a surprise."

"WHAT," I yell almost dying from a heart attack. My Chemical Romance are my favourite band EVER. I can't believe I'm actually gonna see them live! Holy shit. I never thought I'd actually meet them since they live in America and I live in England. This is literally a dream come true. "Are you being serious because you shouldn't mess with me like that."

"I'm being FULL ON serious. Trust me." I stay silent in disbelief and shock. I'm actually going to meet my heros? I never knew that this day would come. "Willow? You okay?"

"NO I'M NOT O-FUCKING-KAY I'M MEETING MY CHEMICAL FUCKING ROMANCE. THAT HAS BEEN MY DREAM EVER SINCE I STARTED LISTENING TO THEM. AH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." I'm practically basically screaming every word coming out of my mouth. I'm way too excited.

"Willow I have to go now. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah sure," I squeak out trying to hold back the excitement.

I go to sleep, excited for the next day. Nothing is can ruin tomorrow. Nothing.           

                   *             *            *

Standing in line waiting to meet Gerard, Frankie, Mikey and Ray, I mentally scream as loud as possible in excitement. But to be honest, I'd like to say Bob is here, but he didn't participate in this album. It's the danger days album, so he isn't part of the band anymore.

It's almost our turn and the butterflies in my stomach are fluttering about wildly. What was I gonna say? I wish I thought about this earlier. Goddammit.

I walk up to their table grinning like a freaking idiot. But to be honest so was everyone else, so it didn't really matter. I go to Mikey first and I see Frank whisper something in Gerard's ear while staring at me. I wonder what he was saying to Gerard. Were they talking about me? Of course their not, I'm a random fan grinning like an idiot, why am I so paranoid all of a sudden?

I get some stuff signed by Mikey and Ray, before I jump over Gerard and Frankie. They kept looking at me with a smirk on their faces. What was wrong with them? And what's wrong with Mikey, when he saw me, he looked sad. Have I done something wrong?

"Hi!" I exclaim almost pissing myself out of excitement.

Gerard beats Frankie to asking me a question and Frank gives Gerard the, 'bitch you being serious right now' look, which made me giggle. Frankie's so freaking adorable. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Willow," I hastily reply back smiling.

"It's nice to meet you Willow," Frank says still with that weird smirk on his face. "You know we're allowed to invite some random fans backstage after the concert, would you like to come?"

"FUCK YES! I mean...um...yeah sure." They laugh at my sudden outburst as my cheeks flush a bright red. At least they weren't scared of me from being way too overexcited. Phew.

"Good I'll see you then, here take this, it's a backstage pass for after the show," he hands me 2 passes, "One for you and one for your little friend over there."