Chapter 7

Willow's POV

A loud ringing pierces my ears as soon as I wake up. When I try to get up, I can't, my hands and feet are tied to a chair, well, one of my hands are tied to the chair, the other is hanging off of the chair free. There was a bandage around the free wrist, and if I tried to move it, pain would shoot through my arm, making me cry out in agony.

I feel drained. I feel weak. I feel like I can't even lift a finger. I don't struggle. I don't move. I don't do anything.

Everything from last night is so clear to me. I remember every detail. Every. Single. One.

Why aren't I dead? I hit my vein right? Why didn't they just let me die?
I know that what I done was stupid, I was angry, I lashed out, but what's even worse, is that I still want to die, but they won't even let me do that. How am I that important? It's easier for all of us if I just die anyways. At least I can be happy that way.

I shut my eyes, waiting for someone to come into this dark, gloomy room, to take me away. It feels like I've been here for an hour. Perhaps more. Finally, a click comes from across the room, but I can't pin point where it is, as there's only a small lamp illuminating the darkness surrounding me on the other side of the room.

Queit footsteps approach me slowly, but I make it look like I'm still asleep. I want to sleep anyways. I'm so tired. My emotions from last night drained me of my energy.

"Willow?" Someone whispered from the darkness. It sounded like Mikey. I want to look up, but I won't allow myself to do so. Even though Mikey is apart of all of this, I can't help but trust him. The first time I came here, I couldn't stop starring into his eyes. I could see his sadness. His frustration. His love. I don't want to love him, but I can't help but get a strange feeling when I'm around him. A feeling that I've never felt before.

"Willow, if you're awake, then be as quiet as possible. I'm going to get you out of here. Okay?"

What? What does he mean by him getting me out of here? Like he'd do that. Gerard would probably kill him.

Cold hands gently touch my tied wrist, and undo the rope surrounding it. I look up to see Mikey bending down at my feet, untying the rope around them, freeing me. But still, I sit there. Not moving.

I lift my head up and we lock eyes once again. His arms reach out to me and pull me into a warm embrace, which automatically brings me to life somehow, almost as if he had inserted a syringe into me to make me more energetic. Tears start forming in my eyes, and eventually I hug back.

"Willow, I mean it, I'm getting you out of here. Now. We need to go as quickly and as quietly as possible. Got it?" I nod my head and he leans back, breaking our hug, but he links hands with mine, which makes me happier.

When I try to stand up, I immediately stumble and fall from my lack of energy, but thankfully, Mikey catches me, picks me up bridal style and tiptoes out of the room.

He heads through the endless hallways, down the wide set of stairs which were in the middle of everything, and through the front door.

Fresh air smacks against my face, and I close my eyes, soaking up the sunlight, enjoying every moment. Only then did it hit me that I'm actually going to get out and escape this place.

I'm going to see my friends again. I'm going to see my family. I'm going to have freedom! I'm going to feel alive again! Yes!

A wide grin spreads across my face as I think of all the things I'm going to do when I get my life back. All thanks to Mikey. I wonder if he was blackmailed into kidnapping me? Oh well, I'll think about that later, I need to focus on escaping right now.