please explain // daisuga

LEMON

Suga and Daichi walked into the locker room on Thursday after school to get changed for training, the rest of the team were in there of course, they said hi to everyone and started to get changed.

The night before they had a fun filled night and they forgot they had volleyball the next day, Daichi took his shirt off first and everyone looked at him, he had scratch marks all down his back.

Tanaka being the smartass he is said "I guess you and Suga had a good night, you might have to teach me your ways, I need to up my game." That earned him a slap from Ennoshita.

As everyone expected, Suga took his shirt off and had a ton of hickeys all over his chest and neck, he couldn't really walk properly and also, when he and Daichi both took their pants off, they had some nice bruises on their thighs.

When they walked out into the gym, everyone was trying to ask what kind of stuff they did to get so many marks, mostly all the doms were surrounding Daichi and asking what he did to get Suga to scratch him so much.

Suga got questioned by all the subs about what Daichi was doing, and what happened the night before.

After about 10 minutes, Ukai's voice was heard throughout the gym.

"Either get out of the gym and keep talking, or start fucking training, fuck why is my entire team so god damn gay." Ukai yells out with Takeda, Yachi and Kiyoko trying to hold in their laughter behind him.

Daichi and Suga looked at each other and ran into the locker room, grabbing their stuff and running out of the gym. They went straight to Daichi's house, when they got there, they walked in out of breath.

"We're gonna have to explain all the things that happened at some point" Daichi said taking his shoes off.

"Yeah, that's gonna be fun" Suga said in a raspy voice while putting his bag down. They laughed and decided to relax for a bit.

"Do you want to just stay here the night since it's getting dark? My parents aren't home" Daichi asked Suga, kissing his neck lightly and wrapping his arms around his waist from behind making the smaller boy shiver.

"Yeah sure" Suga said turning around to face Daichi, kissing him softly. They headed up to Daichi's room, Suga was about to ask Daichi for some clothes when he felt strong arms suddenly push him on to the bed.

"Want to have a repeat of last nights activities?" Daichi asked starting to strip Suga of his shirt, his eyes widened in shock, but soon that shock in his eyes turned into a 'fuck me' look.

"Sure, anything for you daddy" Suga said in a seductive voice, making Daichi's cock twitch in his boxers.

Let's just say they didn't go to school the next day.....

sorry if it's annoying with me changing all this stuff, i'm just trying to make it better than what it was when i first wrote it lol.

~ hideko