please don't hurt me // tanaenno

FLUFF/SLIGHT LIME

Tanaka and Ennoshita started dating about halfway through their first year of high school, when they got together they were the happiest boys ever. But it didn't start off easy though.

Ennoshita had a crush on Tanaka from the first moment he saw him, he wanted him for himself, but Ennoshita was gay, and he was 99% sure that Tanaka was straight. Considering he was always flirting with girls, or at least trying to. But little did Ennoshita know, Tanaka was using flirting with girls as a cover up, because he had strong feelings for Ennoshita aswell but didn't want to tell him, thinking it might ruin their friendship.

----Last year sometime----

"Are you okay Enno?" Tanaka asked him as he sat down in class next to him.

"Yeah i'm fine" Ennoshita said in a monotone voice.

"You don't look fine, tell me what's up?" Tanaka responds back with worry in his voice,

"Maybe it's the fact that you flirt with all these girls while I'm standing right next to you!" Enno yelled slightly too loud, making the class turn their heads to look at the two boys.

Tanaka grabbed Ennoshita's arm and dragged him out of class. Tanaka was a fast walker, so Enno was practically jogging. Thoughts were running through his mind about where Tanaka was taking him and what he was gonna say or do.

'Is he gonna punch me for saying what i says in class?' Was all that was going through his brain. He was soon snapped out of that when he felt his back smack against a wall, he tried to get away but he was trapped between Tanaka and the wall.

"Ennoshita," Tanaka said in a soft voice.

"Yeah?" He replies as Tanaka keeps leaning against him more each second.

"By the look on your face, I would think that you might like someone" Tanaka says with a smirk, making Ennoshita's heart beat out of his chest.

'shit, has he figured out that i like him?!?!' Those thoughts ran through his mind when all of a sudden he felt a soft pair of lips against his own. His eyes widened in shock, but it didn't take him a second to slowly close them, wrapping his arms around Tanaka's neck, deepening the kiss. Tanaka wrapped his arms around Ennoshita's waist, slightly moving his hands down, almost touching his ass.

Tanaka licks along Ennoshita's bottom lip, asking for entrance, Ennoshita happily obliged letting his crush's tongue explore his mouth, making him moan slightly.

After about 10 minutes of making out, they finally break apart, panting with swollen lips.

"Tanaka," Ennoshita pants out.

"Yeah?" Tanaka replies, just as worn out as Ennoshita.

"Does this make us a thing now?" He asked with a scarlet blush spread across his face.

"I think it does." They both turned around when they see Noya standing there looking at them with a hand on his hip and a smirk on his face. Noya walks up to both of them and gives a high five to his best friend.

"You go Tanaka for finally realising that you're gay, it took you long enough." Noya laughs running off, leaving Tanaka and Ennoshita with shocked faces.

"Anyway, instead of Noya saying it, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Tanaka asked slightly nervous. That nervousness went away when Ennoshita smashed his lips upon his new boyfriends.

"I wouldn't want anything other than that"

sorry that was short and shit, it's like 1am and i just wrote it off the top of my head, oh well ^_^

~ hideko