love you beautiful // kagehina

alright, i haven't updated in ages, i've been binge watching boku no hero academia and crying.

anyways, if you haven't already, check out my favourite persons book.

oikawasstretchedhole is amazing and i love her. AND SHE'S ALMOST AT 9K!!!

aaaaaanyway, onto the fucc....

-----------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV:

I'm so fucking nervous.

Today Kageyama and I are actually going to have sex. Sure I've fingered myself to the thought of him before, but this is the first time he's actually going to fuck me, the first time I'll ever have a dick inside me. I love him and trust him with everything I have, but I'm still so scared.

He's coming over in about ten minutes, he told me not to touch myself otherwise I'll have to pay the price when he gets here, it sounded like a line from a fan fiction when he said it and it was so exciting.

I kind of want to see what he would do to me if I prep myself, will he be rough, will he not use a condom, or will he just walk out the door. I contemplate it for a few minutes. Fuck it, I'll do it.

I get off the floor and sit on my bed, taking my pants and underwear off. I reach over to the drawers next to my bed and grab out the bottle of lube that's hidden in a box just in case Natsu or my mum goes through the drawer. I flick the cap off, coating three of my fingers in it. Taking a deep breath, I circle my entrance with one finger, trying to muster up the courage to push it inside me.

After a few seconds, I push it in, going as far as my finger can reach. I squirm around and curl my finger, brushing my prostate, causing me to let out a small whimper. (his parents and Natsu arent home just in case you're like "HINAT NO UR A KID OF GOD") I add another finger after a few minutes, whining a little bit because of the slight hint of pain from the stretch. After I overcome the painful feeling, I push a third finger inside of my hole, shaking and moaning as I do so. I move the three fingers back and forth inside myself, constantly hitting my prostate. My mind is so clouded with thoughts of Kageyama pounding into me that I don't even notice that I have a text from him.

Kageyama : I'm at your door, I'll let myself in.

Kageyama's POV:

I walk out of my front door, saying bye to my mum on the way out, I start the ten minute walk to Hinata's house, we both decided that today would be the day that we finally have sex, I'm pretty fucking nervous to be honest. Like this is my first time, pretty sure its Hinata's too. After walking for a while, I reach Hinata's front door. I send him a text telling him that I'll let myself in, I walk through the front door of his house and hear moans. Fuck, I haven't even seen him yet and I'm already getting hard.

I slowly walk up the stairs so that he can't hear me coming, the moans and whimpers get louder and louder as I get closer to his bedroom door. I look into his room, making sure he can't see me.

All I can say is 'fucking hell', he's laying on his back, legs spread apart and bent at his sides, his hair is pretty messy and his eyes are closed, he's moving around a lot, and has three of his fingers moving in and out of his hole.

"We haven't even had sex yet and you've already disobeyed me" I state with confidence in my voice.

He whips his head around, taking his fingers out and looking at me with wide eyes and a beet red face.