Warmth*~Sasunaru

I do not own naruto****

Sasuke pov*

I snuggled deeper in to my sleeping bag while staring at the ceiling. Its freezing in here even with the little fire we have going. Naruto and I were given an escort mission to the Snow village two weeks from home. The mission was a success and we overloaded on supplies encased the situation we're in, happen. We're 2 days away from the snow village and a snow blizzard hit us. Right now we're in a tent covered in snow with only tiny hole for ventilation. Before it snowed to hard, I set traps in a 2 mile radius.

I rolled over on my side and stared at Naruto. He's so sexy and he doesn't even know it. I've been living with only him, since I came back to the village under surveillance, they lifted the ban on missions a few weeks ago but I have to stay with Naruto and honestly I love every minute of it. I love him and everything about him. I know he's attracted to me as well. Because I caught him staring at me multiple times and even asking Kiba and Tsunada about me. I know he's to feminine to make a move so obviously he's the uke in this relationship and trust me, there will be one after this  trip. So, I being the seme am gonna make the move .

I watched him shiver while I devised a plan. Then it hit me- body heat is the best way to stay warm. I smirked, I'm a genius, no doubt about it. I got up, sliding Naruto out of his sleeping bag into mine after stripping him into his boxers giving me a slight boner at the sight of his silky tan skin. I grinned at the smiled on his face when he dug into my blankets. I took his bag sliding it over mine and threw the extra covers on top, I put some more wood on our fire because no matter how many blankets there are you still get the chills from being buried under snow.

I slid off my clothes laughing quietly, I don't wear boxers. Smirking at the image of Naruto face when he finds out, I climbed in. I felt twenty times warmer. Naruto produces so much heat its ridiculous that he was cold in the first place. But I'm not complaining. I smirk when he rolled into my body wrapping himself around me, he let out a soft moan, making my cock twitch. Closing my eyes I decided to take a quick nap knowing how long we'll be up later. Plus knowing Naruto he'll wake me, embarrassed of his situation. Smirking I pull his body onto my and resting my hands on his lower back. Groaning a bit when he squirmed to get comfty.

Naruto pov*

Hmm. I'm alot warmer then I was when I fell asleep. I remember watching sasuke fall asleep he's undeniably sexy, the way he moves is intoxicating. I was so happy when he was forced to be with me, well not technically but ya'know I adore him and I'm obviously in love with the teme. I know he knows I find him attractive but he hasn't acted on it. I also know he has the hots for me I heard from Ino that Sasuke was talking to Sai about me since Sai's her boyfriend she decided to give me the down low. And a few tips on how to turn him on.

I grin snuggling into the soft heat, it smelled amazing and turned me on. I paused I know only one thing or person  who does that me. I smirk he finally made a move I was waiting on, since obviously I'm the uke. I groan slightly when I realized he was naked under me. His penis was against me through my silk boxers. I grew hard as he rubbed against me in his sleep. I like the way he thinks. I smirked, I know how I'll wake him up.

Sasuke pov*

I moan as I feel lips moving against my neck and hips slowly grinding into mine. So he's awake and wants to play, and he even initiated it. That's a turn on. I enjoy the nipping he does for a bit longer before flipping us over. I opened my eyes to see the flushed panting face of my sexy uke. I grin leaning into his face. "Does Naru wanna play?" I whisper huskily against he lips . He raised up to kiss me but I pulled back slightly. He whimpered. " You gotta beg baby!"  "Please Sasu please?" He begged  breathlessly. I harded, he doesn't know what he does to me. I attack his lips nipping and pulling on his luscious lips while he moaned, he ran his hands into my raven locks, pulling. I groaned pressing against him. I ran my tongue across his lips. He refused to open and I could feel his smile. I smirked rubbing my erection against his roughly. He moaned loudly wrapping his legs around mine pushing against me.

I shoved my tongue in his mouth when he moaned. I roamed his mouth after we fought for dominance. I groaned rubbing my hands down his body and squeezing his ass when he sucked my tongue. I trailed my lips down his neck nibbling on his ear on my way. I pulled his boxers to his knees while I groped his cheeks. I felt his hands rub my chest and abs. I grinded against his groin enjoying his mews of pleasure. He groaned my name loudly when I sucked the crook of his neck. I bit down, liking the way he thrusted against me, especially  when he raked his nails down my back . I put 3 fingers in his mouth.   

"Suck."  I moaned as he panted  while he did it. I sucked on his nipple and pinched the other. His squirming will be the death of me. I pulled my fingers out "Sasu!!!" I bit down and he gripped my cock. I gasped "Naughty boy Naru baby " he blushed but continued to roam. I slid a finger in and he tensed. I place my face in his neck kissing softly til he relaxed. I slid another one in and waited til he was calm before pushing in and out.  He moaned biting my shoulder. I sucked in a breathe before scissoring his anus. He flinched. "Shh. its okay baby." He moaned. Pushing onto my fingers. He screamed my name when I hit the spot. " What was that?" he panted. I ignored him, putting  in the third finger. When I pulled it out I felt naruto wiggling. "What are you doing?" He smiled. " Lift up on your knees please?" I smiled at his panting voice. I did what he asked. I gasped in surprise and he kissed, sucked, and nipped his way down my body.  I moaned when he licked the tip. Taking that as encouragement he blew on it. I panted and he kiss the precum. I sliped onto my forearms as he preceded to lick and suck hard on my erection. Everytime I moaned loud he'd suck harder. He rubbed my balls as well I threw my head back. Panting loudly, I yelled his name as I came.

He swallowed most of it groaning as he did it. I locked eyes with him as he stared in wonder at my cock abit harder. "Your huge! Are you sure you'll fit?" He panted. I laughed slightly. I pulled him up yanking his underwear off. He gasp breathing hard. " Baby I'll fill you completly. We're meant to be." I said sweetly as I wrapped his legs around me. " I love you." he said. " I love you too dobe." he grinned wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me hard. I pushed in slowly as he adjusted. I groaned throwing my head back in pleasure at his tight warmth. I jerked when he pushed against me. Smirking, I slammed into him hard over and over loving every sound of pleasure he let out. I rolled over, Naruto blushed at being on top. I placed my hand on his hips to guide him until he got the hang of it. He was slamming down wildly.Screaming my name. I grabbed his penis, stroking and gripping to my thrust. I gripped the base when I felt Naruto was about to come. " Sa..Sasu!" Grunting I flipped over  "Not yet baby out a little longer." He bit into my shoulder with his sharp teeth. Making me climax, I let go, letting him come as well. Panting thrusting til he milked everything out of me. Pulling out and using Naruto's boxers to wipe us off, I laid back down to relax. Naruto blushed and curled around me I smiled kissing him softly. "Naru will you be mine?" He grinned." Of course I've been waiting forever." I kissed him again. " And we'll spend forever together." he smiled, digging his face into my neck before drifting off to sleep.

*after they arrived home*

I grinned, surprising people as we passed. The great Uchicha smile isn't heard of but I can't help it. "So I see you guys are together?" We turned to see the gang smiling." Yep!!" Naruto yelled throwing his fist into the air. We all laughed. "I guess you guys also banged" I smirked at Narutos red cheeks. "What makes you stay that Sai?" " Sasuke's had groping your ass." Kiba yelled. Naruto turned tomato red, smirked I leaned into him "You know I love tomatos, so your turning me on here." He blushed again as everyone laughed. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, pulling him against my chest. "I see my tips helped!" Naruto smirked at Ino who was under Sai's arm. " Yes ma'am sucked him real good." I bursted out laughing with everyone else. "Get it! Get it!" Kiba yelled.  "We'll see you guys later, I have to treat my baby to some ramen." Naruto cheered, while the girls awwhed. Waving bye. We headed to the ramen stand. Naruto placed his head on my shoulder. " I love you, teme." "I love you to dobe." grinning down on him,  I kissed his forehead softly, enjoying the warmth he brought to my heart.