Give Me Love♡ ~ ShinoxKiba

Hiya darlings, I know I haven't made a yaoi oneshot lately and I started this one. I'm such a pervert that there's male sex in here:3  so just a warning!!! Listen to Ed Sheerans 'Give me love'

Enjoy!

3rd person pov/ Slight kiba pov*

Kiba angrily stormed towards the training ground. He was supposed to be here an hour and a half ago but of course his mom held him up. She always has to insult him and do something to hurt him whenever they were in contact. I know I'm not some big shot and i know I make mistakes in my rash actions. Why can't someone just love me. I frown kicking a rock out of my way. I bet Shino left, he probably got annoyed I didn't show. Not my fault. I thinks blames me for my dad leaving.

I bit my lip, tears singing my eyes. I think of Shino. Even when he gets on my nerves he shows more concern for me than she does. I adore that bug freak for that the most. He can tell when I'm down better than anyone else. I've slowly fell in love with the quiet boy. Another thing my mother teases me about. I don't think Shino feels the same but I always hope. He's my bestfriend and I'd hate for him to abandon me as well. I don't think I'd survive this time.

Shino's the reason I'm here today. He found me and took me to the hospital after I downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills. He stayed until I was awake, makog me promise to talk to his if I ever felt like that again. That was two years ago, we're 17 now and he hasn't left me yet. I clutch my heart and Akamaru whines sensing my sadness. I stopped when I reached the training grounds, it was far and surrounded by trees, only Shino and I train here. I hadn't realized the treats had started to fall until familiar hands wiped them away. "Shino.."

Shino pov*

I frowned as I saw kiba enter the clearing with tears streaming down his beautiful tan cheeks. Akamaru whining next to him. I quickly close in on him. I wiped the liquid away and he looked up. "Shino..." I pulled him to my chest and he started to sob. I pulled my fingers through his thick chocolate hair loving the feel. I love this broken hey more than he'll ever know. I thought my heart stopped the day I found him.unconscious, half dead. I despise his mother, always making him feel worthless. I just wish he wasn't so blind. I adore the mutt and he doesn't see. Of course I know he loves me-- he talks in his sleep. We're on missions together constantly seeing as the suicide attempt frighten most of our friends and Tsunade knows I'd never let my loved ones hurt themselves of I can help it. My father approves of Kiba and is on bad terms with Tsume at the moment.His crying stops, by now we're sitting on the ground leaning against a tree with the shaking teen on my chest. "Shino... why doesn't anyone give me love?"  He crackled broken . I refused to let him hurt anymore. I put my finger under his chin lifting his eyes to meet mine. "I love you and always have given you mine." He was surprised and then I locked my lips with his. They were soft and lush, fitting mine like magic.

Kibas pov*

He's kissing me! He loves me! I wrap my arms around his neck, giving him hard. ( ignore bold) He responds by kissing me roughly. I pulled him on top of me when I rolled onto my back. He fit snugly between my legs.I groaned at the feeling of his body pressed into mine. He pulled away panting. I licked my lips, he looked delicious pink faced. I pulled his glasses off and blushed at the love and lust I saw there. He laughed and I smiled he rolled to where he was on bottom pulling my shirt off. I moaned when our erections rubbed together. I was slammed back suddenly and he was straddling me. He quickly latched his lips to mine. Hands roaming my exposed body as he attacked my mouth. I reeled in the reeling of our bodies intertwining. His tongue traced my lips but o wasn't having it. I whimpered when he pulled away blushing as he took his shirt off. I gasped as he grinded our bodies together.And took the chance to shove his tongue in my mouth. I ran my hands down his back scratching his back lightly while sucking his sweet tongue. My cock harding at his throaty moan. I lifted my hips thrusting against him but he wanted to be in control. He pinned them slowly grinding our groins together hard. I threw my head back groaning his name loud. He growled, dragging his lips along my neck, quickly finding my spot, pulled mews of pleasure out of me while he sucked, nipped, and bit. I was sweating and hot. "Please Shino!" I huskily whispered when he started to twist my taut nipples. He just smiled and I started to squirm my pants are so tight and I felt I was going to burst if he didn't enter me soon. I know I'm usually a dominant guy, but I just wanted to feel him inside me."Shino! Please!" I begged panting.Before I could blink our pants were gone. I blushed when he growls biting my lip. Our movements become desperate. I moan when the pain  of him entering fades. I raise my hips to meet everyone of his thrust. Our lips locked, teeth clashing. Our bodies rocking at a frantic pace. His sounds of pleasure music to my ears. His lips bruising my neck. My nails in his back encouraging his thrust when he hits my prostate. We came together hard and fast. I scream in ecstasy as his teeth clamped my shoulder as I milked his body. I laid curled into his arms as the heat calms. "Kiba I want you to move in with me. I have my own apartment. We're both jounin." I looked into his expressive hazel eyes. "Are you sure?" He nodded kissing me softly."Of course. I love you. My dad approves and so does everyone else."  I grin kissing him hard. "I love you Shino. Thank you." He looks at me curiously. "For giving me the love I needed." He smiled in understanding. "I'd do anything for you." I sent hime wolfish grin. "Oh really, how bout you ride top?" He smirked."Anything" And our pleasure blended in with the music of or surroundings.

----***---

I hoped you liked it. I always felt like kiba was cocky to make up for being down because of his mother. I felt like Shino could be perf. I literally broke my lead pencil writing this earlier-.- haha. Ta-ta  darlings

---princessXD