Sugawara Koushi

Sugawara Koushi, Karasuno Volleyballs Vice-Captain

"Kou-chan!" You exclaimed as he received an attention from others but surprised looks from Sugawara. "Suga-san, do you know him?" Tanaka asked but his question was ignored when Sugawara shouted happily. "(N/n)! You're here!" Sugawara rushed toward the mysterious person, startled everyone who watched Sugawara tackled you as he pulling the mysterious into a hug after gave a peck on lips making you blushed furiously.

"K-Kou-chan! Don't just kissing in public! That's so embarrassing!" You screamed, blushed all over his cheeks making Sugawara let out laughed and hug you tightly and you shyly hugging back. "S-Suga, do you know him??" Daichi asked as they watched with tinted pink on their cheeks. "Yup! He's my boyfriend! (L/n) (M/n)!" Sugawara introduced as you gave a shy wave.

"HUUHHHH?!!!" You wanted to run away as you struggled from Sugawara's grip who seems knowing what are you gonna do. "K-Kou-chan! Please let me go!" You screaming, totally embarrassed about hugging in front everyone making Sugawara chuckled. "No can do, (N/n)~ Once I got you in my arm, I'm not gonna let you go~" Sugawara sing, received a blushed appeared on your face while everyone just watched with blushed but not red as your cheeks.

"J-J-JUST SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE?!"

~~~

You have met everyone, including their manager, the coach and advisor. Since everyone want to know about Sugamama's Boyfriend, coach agreed and will give extra training tomorrow. "So, (L/n)-san, what sports are you playing?" Hinata asked since he sitting beside your left while Sugawara sitting beside your right. "Oh, I'm swimming. And also a captain too."

You told, received an amazement from Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka and Nishinoya who stared at you with full of sparkles. "That's so cool!!" Hinata shout and you let out chuckled. "Why thank you, Hinata. So, how's the-GAHH!!" You asked Sugawara but got cut off when Sugawara suddenly picked you up in bridle style and ran away. "SORRY GUYS! WE'RE LATE FOR DATE!!"

Sugawara shouted, received a sweatdropped from the others while blushed from you. "K-K-KOU-CHAN! PUT ME DOWN!!" You shouted, tried to cover your embarrassed face with your hand when some students from earlier that you asked were stared you in surprised. "Nope! Let's go date, [N/n]! We can eat the ramen that we always eat!" Sugawara suggestion made you giggled.

"Sure! Let's go!" 

Extended Ending

"Why I'm here again?" Tsukishima mumbled to himself as he and Yamaguchi watched the others who stalked Sugawara and his boyfriend who laughed together as they holding their hands together. "I have no idea..." Yamaguchi mumbled and glanced at Tsukishima. "Want to go and get some food?" "Yup. Let's go." With that, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi leave the group who got scolded by an angry Sugamama while his boyfriend tried to keep Sugawara calm. 

I do not own Haikyuu

I also do not own you

I do not own any pictures or video

And what I only own is the plot of the story.