Iwaizumi Hajime

A/N: WHO SCREAMING WHEN YOU GUYS SAW IWA-CHAN'S BEAUTIFUL SMILE? I DID!!!!

Iwaizumi Hajime, Ace of Aoba Johsai

"Hajime-kun, I-I'm come here like you a-ask me too!" You call out, rather than screaming, taking everyone attention including Iwaizumi who had his face lit up. "(M/n), you're came!" Iwaizumi shout, rushing toward you and giving you a hug making you blush and hug Iwaizumi back. "Hey, who's that with Iwa-chan?"

Oikawa asked and Hanamaki shrugged. The team watch Iwaizumi and you having conservation together and Iwaizumi smile making you blush. "Woah....Iwaizumi actually smile..." Matsukawa mumble and Oikawa making his way toward his bestfriend (Lol, accidentally type boyfriend). "Iwa-chan, who's that?"

Asked Oikawa and your face lit up when you saw him and quickly hide your face into Iwaizumi's chest and Iwaizumi chuckle at your attempted to hide. "Iwa-chan, do you know him?" Oikawa asked again and Iwaizumi glanced at him. "Of course I know him idiot. He's my boyfriend." Iwaizumi said and leading you to the bench so you can see while watch Iwaizumi played. Everyone freeze when they learned about the stranger is their ace's boyfriend.

"IWA-CHAN, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!!!!"

"WE NEVER DATE YOU FUCKING TRASH!!!"

~~~

 You waited Iwaizumi who said that he need to get shower first before walking together to your favorite restaurant ramen. But, you can't help but squirming when your boyfriend's teammate surrounding you.

"So, are you from Shiratorizawa?" Oikawa asked and you quickly answered. "U-U-Um, I-I'm from K-K-Karasuno High..." You stuttered and their eyes widen. "You from Karasuno? Then, do you meet Kageyama?" Shindaichi asked and you nod. "Y-Yes, he a-actually my cousin..." You answered quietly and their eyes widen more. "You're Tobio-chan's cousin? Then, did he tell you about how awesome am I?"

Oikawa asked, posing making everyone sweatdrop but slightly blush at your cute face when you tilted your head to side. "W-Well, all he told me that you're annoying..."

STAB

"A-And...Hajime said that y-you're umm, nothing but...trash?"

STAB

"Umm...i-is he going to be alright?" You asked nervously as you watching Oikawa who had sitting at the corner with gloomy aura surrounding him. "He's fine. Just leave him alone would be fine." The team and you turn around to see Iwaizumi who had clean shirt, walking toward you and you give him his bag.

"Ready to go?" Iwaizumi asked and you nodded. With that, Iwaizumi and you walking out from school, holding hand together as leaving the teams alone.

"A-Are you sure it's fine t-to leave O-Oikawa-san like that?"

"He's fine.."

Extended Ending

"Umm...is it fine if we leave him here?" Kindaichi asked and the team shrugged. "Dunno. Want to try poke him?" Matsukawa suggested and Hanamaki poke him. "Oikawa, you alright?" Hanamaki asked and Oikawa slowly turn around, sniffed.

"Makki...Iwa-chan really cheating on me..."

"Since when he dating with you?"