Yamaguchi Tadashi

Yamaguchi Tadashi, Karasuno Pinch Server

"Tadashi!"

Yamaguchi startled when he heard you calling his name and quickly turn around, to see you smiling happily, waving your hand toward him. "(N/N)! You're here!" Yamaguchi said happily and quickly abandoned the practice as he running toward you. "Who is that?" Hinata mumble as everyone watching you and Yamaguchi talking to each other and Yamaguchi seem said something that made you smile happily and quickly give the pinch server player a peck on cheeks making everyone including the coach watching at them with full of dumbfounded. "Y-Yamaguchi, who's that?" Hinata ask and Yamaguchi just smile shyly. "Well....you want to meet him?" Yamaguchi ask and everybody nodded.

Since it's almost end of practice, Ukai just let it be and went home with Takeda who said that he need to finish his work in staff room. "(N/N), they want to meet you!" Yamaguchi calling out and the (H/C) haired male shyly walk in. "H-Hello, my name is (L/N) (M/N), it's nice to meet y-you." You introduced yourself shyly and quickly hide behind your boyfriend, buried your face into his back with blush all over your cheeks. "It's nice to meet you, (L/N)-kun. I'm the mother of the group, Sugawara Koushi." The mother crow, Sugawawra introduced himself and suddenly, he walk up to you and rubbing his cheeks with yours so suddenly making you letting out an embarrassment squeak.

"You're so adorable! How come I never know about you!" Sugawara said, rubbing his cheeks with yours. "How long have you two dating?" Daichi ask and Yamaguchi just smile shyly. "W-Well, few years ago. At first we being a neighbour, nothing more. Until I confessed to him." Tanaka and Nishinoya making a wolf whistle and this made the smol bean covering his red face. "I think I have seen you before. Are you the (Youtuber's Name)? The one who make a song cover?" Asahi asked the (H/C) haired male and you letting out a shyly nodded. "Really? I'm your fan! Your voice is so beautiful!"

The teams start to complement about your voice and asking some questions which you gladly answering your fans' questions. Yamaguchi watch you talking to his teammates which making him smile. You the type of shy boy who rarely talk to people. You always locking yourself in room and will come out if it was necessary like helping your mom, walking to kitchen to get some food etc. And watching you talking to other people other than him and his family, was already making the smol bean proud of you. "Come to think of it, where are you from?" Hinata ask randomly and you just letting out a nervous smile. "Umm...I from M-Miyagi at f-first and I-I move to T-Tokyo and attend Seirin High School. T-The reason we come to M-Miyagi b-because w-we v-visit m-my grandparent here..." You said shyly and Kageyama's face lit up when he heard the name of your high school.

"Seirin High? Wasn't that high school win the basketball match? Winter Cup in last year?" Kageyama ask and you nodded. "Y-Yes, I'm t-their m-manager." You stuttered shyly. "I see. Are you coming here alone?" Asahi ask in worried tone and before you answering his question, a new but familiar voice to you cut him off. "He coming with me." All volleyballs turning around and Asahi along with Hinata letting out shriek when he saw a pair of blaze eyes glaring at them.

"T-Taiga!" You said as your face lit up, rushing to your cousin. "T-That's his c-cousin? H-He's huge..." Hinata ask as they all watching you and Yamaguchi talk to each other and they thought that this 'Taiga' talking something to him that made you pout. "Well, m-my c-cousin is here...y-you guys want to c-come? W-We're g-going t-to have a feast w-with o-our c-club." You ask with a shy smile on your face making the trios' eyes sparkle. "Are we going to eat BBQ?!" The trio shout happily but letting out yelp when the father of the group whacking the back of their heads. "You're going to scare him, you idiot!" Daichi scolding the trio as Sugawara apologies on their behalf making you giggle.

"Y-Yeah, we're going t-to have BBQ s-since Taiga is o-our cook." You explain and this making the trio drooling more. "Can we go, Daichi-san!?" The trio ask im unison with sparkle on their eyes. "It's fine but is it fine for you?" Daichi ask the older male who just shrugged. "It's fine. Besides, we bought too many meats by the way." Your cousin explain and you nodded. "A-And more p-people can b-become more merrier." You said and Daichi sigh but nod.

"Alright then. If you say so. If you stay in your behavior. "

"YAY!! MEAAATTT!"

Extended Ending

Hinata and Nishinoya hugging each other, staring at the giants in fear. "Hinata, Noya-san, are you alright? You two look scare there." Tanaka notice how trembled the midget duo are. "I-It's nothing... I-It's just there t-too m-many titans here..." Hinata stuttered in fear and you heard this making you letting out soft giggle.

Out of nowhere, you feel someone carrying you and the three of you look up, to see there's a purple giant holding you. This made Nishinoya and Hinata startled at this. The purple giant saw this and smirk.

"Heh, chibi-chan."

And this made the midget duo irritating before starting to shout at the giant who just watch in amused.

A/n: Hey guys! This is author and I really need a new idea for next chapter. Someone ask me to make Oikawa which I agreed but I don't have any idea to make one. Please get help (I bet you'll get it 😂😂)

I do not own Haikyuu

I also do not own you

I do not own any pictures or video

And what I only own is the plot of the story.