Star Wars The Last Jedi Teaser

OH MY GOD HOW MUCH HYPED DO YOU WANT ME TO BE IN EASTER SERIOUSLY!!!!!

So at the beginning of my two week holiday we got our first trailer for Thor Ragnarok then the day after me and my mum and friend Sandra (yes that's S I was talking about) went to watch POWER RANGERS it was a really good film.

Now on Friday 14th April it's Peter Capaldi's birthday and tomorrow is the return of doctor who, and you drop this today !!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!

This trailer man oh my god another reminder why Christmas is awesome because you get Star Wars.

From what I can tell this is going to be a huge battle against both the resistance and the first order and dare I say I think we will see a new death star.

(Ben Solo, so would that make Leia a Solo as well ?)

Kylo Ren seems to have gone full dark side as he is not even wearing his helmet any more as I think he destroyed it, and I think captain phasma is back as well.

Finn is still in a coma no shock there.

Poe and BB-8 seem to have sneaked on the first order's death star.

But most importantly Rey is training with Luke Skywalker to become a Jedi and it seems Luke has given up hope as he says "It's time for the Jedi to end." and we even see what happened on the day Ben Solo turned against the jedis and killed everyone.

This is going to be the dark chapter like The Empire strikes back of the new trilogy as this is where the first order strike back hard, but I still can't wait for this movie and can't wait when we finally find out Rey's origin and who she is.

The only part that makes me sad about this is that it's in December which means that the 12th doctor will regenerate in the same month for the Christmas special, oh well.

Star Wars The Last Jedi will drop on 15th December 2017
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next Time :

Doctor Who Series 10 Episode 1 : The Pilot

See you tomorrow for that one.

PEACE