2.9

Jamie Marner

                               +love+

                               +love+

"So tell us about yourself Alice" Mitch said as we all gathered around the living room.

Alice sat in between Steph and Auston as Mitch and I sat next to each other on the other couch.

"Well i'm Alice Milone, i'm 20 years old and i'm from Scottsdale Arizona" she says.

I look at Auston so he knows that i'm not okay with this chick being all over him.

He makes eye contact with me at least once but is still letting her be all touchy touchy with him.

"So Alice how did you meet Steph?" Mitch asks.

"Well my brother actually went to the same school as her so when she came home with him, he introduced me to her" Alice says.

"Your brother?" Mitch looks at Steph.

"No need to be jealous Mitch, he's gay" Steph assures Mitch.

"Alice it seems like you and Auston know each other" I say.

"Yeah actually we went to the same school together" Alice says looking at Auston.

Auston looks at her then at me then back at her. I could tell he was not comfortable with the both of us here.

"In fact I was his first girlfriend" she says making me look down at the ground.

I can feel Auston looking at me.

"First girlfriend?!?" Steph says in shock.

"Yeah we were very cute together, we both were each other's first kiss and we both kinda did the dirty with each other" She says.

I can feel the tears form in my eyes.

I can't handle this anymore

I get up and grab my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Mitch asks.

"I need some fresh air, don't worry i'll be back soon" I said as I opened the front door and walked out.

                                  +

"Shit" I said as I left the building.

I never realized it was raining, I could just go back and get my umbrella but I just can't stand the fact that she is up there with him.

I walk through the streets of Toronto in the pouring rain.

As I was walking I passed by the restaurant where the 4 of us used to hang out.

I looked through the window and saw a small family, a wife and husband with their baby eating dinner together.

I smiled at them because it reminded me of Auston and I minus the baby.

The wife had blonde hair like I had and the man had dark brown hair like Auston had.

I imagined Auston and I with kids since we started dating, in fact we had a little talk about it.

Flashback

"Auston stop tickling me" I said to him.

"Only if you say that i'm the best boyfriend ever!" Auston says.

"Fine you're the best boyfriend ever!" I said.

"And that one day you hope that we will still be together and have beautiful kids"

"I hope that one day we will still be together and have beautiful kids!" I said as Auston stopped ticking me.

I took some time to catch my breath.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked Auston.

"Yeah I hope that we will get married and have kids with each other" he says making me smile.

"If we do get married and have kids with each other, what will their names be?".

"Well I want a boy and a girl, the boy will be named Louis and the girl will be named Amelia" he says.

"I like those names" I said kissing him.

"I love you" he says as I am taken back by what he said.

"What?" He noticed how I reacted.

"That's the first time I heard someone say that to me" I say as he smiles.

"Well you're lucky"

"Why?" He says.

"Because I love you too" I say as we continue to kiss.

End of flashback

I look at the couple one more time before walking away.

I later found myself crying, I couldn't handle it anymore.

I thought that we will have a future with each other but now that future might be ruined because of her