4.6

Jamie Marner

                             +love+

                             +love+

"What the heck is wrong with him?" I asked Steph as we reached upstairs.

"He must be a little drunk from that beer I guess" Steph said.

"I'm going to go change then check on the kids" I said as Steph headed to her room.

"Goodnight!" She said before closing her door.

I got in my room and changed into comfortable clothes.

I headed to the kids room to see if they are for sure sleeping.

As I headed to their room I passed the storage closet. I heard some noises but decided to ignore it.

After checking on the kids I headed back to my room to get a well needed sleep, I see Mitch trying to open the storage closet.

"What are you doing here? Your bedroom is downstairs" I said to him as he turned around to face me.

"Um I needed to get a extra pillow" he said nervously.

"Mitch this storage closet is off limits" I said as I grabbed a lock from the shelf and put it on the door, I held the key to it in my hand.

"Now go back to your room" I said in a motherly tone, he started to groan as I lead him to his room.

After that problem with Mitch I headed back to my room and called it a day.

                     Auston Matthews

After Mitch pushed me upstairs when the front opened I needed to find the nearest hiding spot, I saw a door open so I ran inside and closed it quietly.

I opened the light and saw boxes of everything Jamie had.

Every box was labeled with Jamie's name but one box caught my attention.

        Auston and Jamie's memories

I tried my best to open the box quietly but failed when I heard footsteps coming closer, I panicked and opened it loudly luckily the footsteps stopped for a moment then continued to walk again.

I opened it to see lots of photos we had together.

I can't believe she kept all these photos for the past 7 years

At the bottom of the box I found a letter that Jamie wrote to herself.

Dear Jamie

The reason I wrote this to myself is to remind you why you still have these photos of Auston, just in case something happens and you forget who he is. This guy you are pictured with is a guy named Auston Matthews, he was your boyfriend until he broke up with you to go to another girl. Even though he hurt you you still love him besides he is the father of your children. If you ever meet him in the future please do me a favour and never let him go. Mitch once told me that we will meet each other in the future because of Love and if I just let him go you are not only losing him but you are losing yourself. Auston made your whole life, when everything was bad he was there and helped me through it. Auston was the one, well screw that Auston is the one for you. Now put everything down and find him like now and tell him that you love him because if you miss that opportunity, you lose him.

Love Your past self, Jamie

"She really does love me" I quietly said to myself.

I hear Jamie and Mitch's voice from the other side of the door, next thing I heard was a lock being placed on the door and the sound of Mitch's groan.

Guess i'm stuck in here for awhile