Enterence Exams

(Y.P.O.V)

'Why can't I sleep ' I thought to myself at about 1:00 am. Is it because I'm worried about the exams tomorrow? No I couldn't be, could it ? I need to sleep or there is no way I can pass the exam. This is not good. 

What could help me sleep? I was starting to panic. I need to calm down. Maybe if I have a drink it will carm me down. I slowly walk down the stairs trying not to wake my family up, if my little sister found out I was awake there would be no sleeping for me. I grabbed a glass and filled it with (F/D). I went back to my room after what felt like mission impossible and took a swig of (F/D). Finally, I felt more relaxed after about 10 minutes of staring at the ceiling I finally drifted off to sleep.

(Time skip to the exams brought to you by hot anime guys)

'The room was full of people who all had the same dream as you, to become a hero.' I thought to myself 

(Flashback)

"Come here little one you want to join your parents, right?"

"N...n..not like this!" I cried out. 'I can't do anything ' I thought to myself tears dripping down my face. He came closer and closer. "STOP!" I shouted out . The knife was held to my neck it was cold, ice cold.

(End of flashback due to interruption)

"All right then let's get started" The blond haired man shouted. Crap, how long was I day dreaming for? 

Finally, I'm ready to go on the battle field. My whole life I have been waiting for this moment why am I so scared. 

A/N

Sorry to leave it here it's 10:30 and I haven't been sleeping a lot lately. I will update tomorrow afternoon ( not that is matters since no one will read it....)  See ya 👋🏻.