(Y/N) past

(Shouto's P.O.V)
(Y/N) lead me to her house and took me upstairs to her room. The walls were (F/C) and she has a white desk in one corner with her bed on the opposite side. Why are these people after (Y/N)? I guess I'll find out soon.

(Your P.O.V)
"Sit" Did I sound like I was mad because I'm not mad. Agh this is annoying. He sat down on the bed next to me.
" I guess I'll tell you now...."
"You don't have to it's just that I want to know more about these people..... So I can protect you" he mumbled the last part so I couldn't tell what he said.
"Well when I was five my parents were murdered by a group of people. They were trying to kill heroes whilst they were sleeping to eliminate them. They were about to kill me until All Might saved me. The reason they are still after me is because they like to stay in the shadows. Thats it I guess..." I said whilst scratching my head. We had a whole conversation on the topic. Why did he care about me so much?

"I best go it's getting late." Shouto said looking at the clock. I nodded and started to lead him to the door. Come to think of it I think Elizabeth went to see if she had a quirk. I hope it's not too troublesome. 
"(Y/N)..." I quickly turn around so does Shouto. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was ready to fight.
"Dylan.... don't do that" I shouted at him making him laugh. His quick means he could teleport about 20 miles but only once an hour.
" Lizzie's quirk may be a problem?"
"Why.....?"
"Wait first who is that?!" He looked straight at Shouto.
"A friend. Anyway what's her quirk?" As soon as o said that something ran straight past me not normal speed though. It knocked me backwards right onto Shouto. He caught me, we ended up looking into each other's eyes. I quickly looked away as my face turn a bright shade of red.
"(Y/N) do you like my quirk?" Lizzie said exited.
"Y....yeah it's... great..." I just heard Shouto laugh.
" Are you (Y/N) boyfriend?"
" huh, n...no" wait did he just blush, that's so cute.
"Let's let Shouto leave, Elizabeth."
"Oh. Sorry. Bye bye. Break (Y/N) heart and I'll break your face." Elizabeth said smiling. I just laughed and waved goodbye.

(A/N)
Two chapters today woo. This is what happens when I let my imagination run wild... It needs to be contained because now you have a psycho Little cousin Anyway see ya 👋🏻