We found her

(Time skip)
(Your P.O.V)

I could hear footsteps getting closer. N..no. Not again. Reece came back with a blood stained knife. "This is your punishment" My arm was still bleeding from before. My eyes were heavy. Any minute now and it'll all be over. I hope Shouto is alright.
"Ahhh" I couldn't take it anymore. I gave in.

(Shouto's P.O.V)
"Ahhh" I heard someone scream. It's gotta be (Y/N). What are those idiots doing to her.
"Do you think... that was (Y/N)?" Izuku asked me
"Don't know anyone else who it could be." I sighed "We need to hurry up before they end up killing her!"  We all started to sprint. Then we finally ended up at some jail cell things (A/N description skill on point). In one of the cells the was a girl and the wall was coved in blood.
"(Y...Y/N)?"

(Your P.O.V)
"W..hy .... did you come here?" My words barely even made a sound.
"What did they do to you?!" He said as he froze the bars and broke them.
"The will kill all of you if you don't leave!" Tears were now pouring down my cheek. He came over to the chains and broke them. I fell into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Come on let's get out of here"

As we were running we ran into Reece. He must have seen then coming because he wasn't alone in fact there was about 100 of them.

A/N
This is a short chapter I know but Ive been busy with test and schools and stuff. These are the animes I have watched vote for one of them with a character and I will write another x reader for them.
Ao no exorcist
Fairytail
My hero academia
Akame ga kill
Danganronpa
Servamp
Tokyo ghoul
Owari no seraph
See ya next chapter