The note

(Time skip brought to you by fall out boy)

(Your P.O.V)

I have been in U.A for 4 months now. Me and Shouto have became good friends though I wish it was more then just that. I leave the house and walk. " I wonder what we are doing today." I mumbled to myself. I hope it's not something really active I haven't been getting much sleep lately because of this terrible feeling I've been having. Well I'll just have to wait and see.

I look behind me. Why do I feel like someone is watching me, there is no one around half of my neighbors are asleep at this time. I sighed and turned back around to find a note on the floor. It was folded neatly and was addressed to me. How do this person know my name. I slowly open the note. The handwriting was neat but blood red! Was this blood!? "We are coming after you now (Y/n). We killed your parents so we will reunite you with them. See you later." The was a smug face printed at the end of the note. I could feel my eyes filling with tears. My hand were shaking. I can't tell my aunt in fact I can't tell anyone. It's my problem I'll deal with it myself.

I carried on walk but sped up. I don't want to be alone incase they are around here ready to ambush me. "I finally made it to the gate. At least they won't attack with all of these people around. They don't want anyone to know about them. That's why they want to kill me. To think that if you let one villain go your standing between life and death. A fate the only the future can tell. I felt something tapping on my should which made me jump. I turn around to see that it was only Shouto. I sigh In relief.

" You're a bit jumpy." He laughed

"Y..yeah" Sometimes I still feel really shy about talking to him. We kept talking all the way to class. He kept asking me if something was wrong. I've always been a bad liar maybe that's why...

(Shouto's P.O.V)

Something is bothering (Y/n). I can tell she really jumpy and on edge about something she just won't tell me what. I'll have to ask her after school since class is about to start.

(A/n)

Is this more interesting now? I don't know. What's will happen next? Will you tell Shouto or not? Well you will just have to wait to find out😈😈. Once again thank you all for the support I never thought that 300+people would have read this. Anyway I'm going to go and be social with my family now....whoops 😂. See ya 👋🏻 .