O n e

[Y/N] was just a lowly maid at palace, working hard everyday just enough to support her family. Even though it was only once a month she got to see them, she was happy enough just to know that she was helping them out.

She was a beauty. Her perfect curves, shiny and soft hair made her just beautiful. What even made the young girl more beautiful was her personality. She was a kind hearted and fragile thing. She had many friends at the palace, everybody loved her. She was a hard worker, never giving up and always putting a smile on the faces of others for her enjoyment.

Smiling, she brought in the washed and dry laundry to Prince Kouha's room as she held the basket. She never really had any contact with the royal family, and this was her first time meeting one of the royal family members. She was nervous because people have said that Prince Kouha sure was a excitement to be around, but he was also mischievous.

Arriving at the door of Prince Kouha's room, she knocked only to hear a 'come in!' from inside. Twisting the golden door knob, she stepped in the Prince's room only to earn a surprised look from him. "Hey, wheres that maid who usually brings my laundry?" He asked, staring at the girl.

Absolutely, she was a beautiful sight. Her youthful futures and gentle smile made Kouha's heart flutter as he watched her put down the basket of clothing. "Ah, shes on a break, my prince. Family problems I have heard. I hope you do not mind it was me who brought your laundry..right, I should get going now." [Y/N] said as she reached for the door knob to exit before being stopped by the Prince's voice.

"Wait! What is your name?" He asked the young girl, as she turned her head looking into the pink eyes of the prince. "My name is [Y/N], Prince Kouha."

And with that, she exited the room. He watched her exit, falling back onto his bed once she was gone. Her voice was also beautiful, a hint of shyness in them, yet she was so calm speaking to him.

A weird feeling in his chest appeared, as he stare at the ceiling countless times.