Chapter 6

I voluntarily go back to my cell, ready to fight. Now, all I have in my mind is how furious I am at Katniss, and how she has to die or everybody in the districts will suffer. Then, I hear someone to open the door. It was a guard. He comes in, undoes my shackles and picks me up roughly. He walks me in the direction I see them take Johanna and the way that I hear her bloody screams come from. They walk me into a room and strap me on to a table.

They go in a closet and come out with something that sends shivers of fear up my spine and causes me to shake again. It was a whip, like the one that they used on Gale in the square in District 12. I felt as though these would be the last moments of my life. I saw what happened to Gale and know that I would soon feel more pain then I had when that sword hit my leg. He raises the whip, and I yelp when he slaps me with the whip. He asks me question. "Peeta, who was apart of the rebels plot?" "I don't know what your talking about." I say quickly. He raised the whip again, and brought down on my body. This happened over and over and each time I scream in agony. When they finally finish im half conscious and they carry my limb body back to my cell...

(a/n) thanks to Ella who helped me with this chap