Chapter 16

(A/n) im really sorry guys, I haven't updated in a while. I have been really busy and I didn't have a lot of ideas. But I finally decided on 1 ;) and if you want to, I have another book that I started called "Hunger Games High" basically about the hunger games characters in high school and another one called "Backyard Pony". enjoy.

Peeta's POV

My "treatment" has been dragging. Can't they just like find a cure instead of blowing me up with a million questions and annoying comments, like, "Don't worry Peeta your completely safe" or "Peeta tell me what you know about Katniss Everdeen". I'm finally let out of my restraints now, I'm really relived because they cramp your arms and it sucks when you have to itch and you can't freaking move! I have to go back in them to eat or at night or if they try another treatment or after one of my "episodes". I don't like it but it's better then before. I blink and enter reality again. The doctors are scrambling around the room, racing to other sides of the room carying things in they're arms. I sigh and change my position so that my head is resting in my left hand. My eyes follow them as they move.

When they're done they all walk up to me and start talking. I look at them, but don't change me position. I start to day dream whsn I hear one of them shout my name. I snap straight up and they all smile. I don't do anything but just fall on my bed. They tell me to sit back up and I groan but follow their directions, they tell me that they wanna try another test today. It makes me feel like a science experiment. I notice a T.V in front and ask them whats it for. They just tell me to lay down and I obey. They strap down my arms again which makes me nervous again but a kind smile from a doctor relaxs me. A doctor takes out a srynge out and iI get scared I squirm a little but what they turn on, on the T.V makes me freeze. I feel a pinch in my arm but remain frozen. It's me and Katniss in the cave. She askes me if I need anything and I ask her to tell me a story about her happiest day in her life. She tells me a story about a getting a goat for her sister, Primrose. Im shocked. This never happened in my memory. But maybe it happend like this. I think for a little longer and when I start to go back to reality the doctors are standing next to me. "What happend to the goat? " I ask "We don't know." One says. I eat supper and they let me out of my restraints to feed myself pudding.

When I wake up, the next morning, I was going to stretch but the stupid restraints stop me. I groan and flex my hand. After what feels like hours, the lights flicker on causing me to squeeze my eyes shut. I hear the door open but don't open my eyes. "Peeta? You okay?" "Light! Blinding!" I hiss. I hear a small chuckle. After a minute I slowly pry my eyes open. "How did ya sleep?" Asks my doctor. "Fine" I grumble. She walks over and unties my arm. The second they come off I spring my arms out. "Ahhhh. Much better" I say in a childish voice. She smirks and hands me a tray of food. As I eat more doctors pile in. Some I never seen before. Some just look at me which makes me roll my eyes. Some go threw that door that Delly went in which makes me curious. I can feel their judging eyes, piercing right threw me. I lie on my bed and star at the ceiling and just think.