Ch. 2 - Breakfast

It was morning, storm was gone and replaced with clear blue skies. Both Star and (yn) were asleep still, she was wearing one of his comfy pajama shirts instead of wearing her torn dress from last night and had a purple cover for her eyes to sleep better.

She awoke first making a loud yawn as she removed the eye cover to see she was still laying with her new lover, Star smiled seeing how cute he was being sound asleep, then she remembered what happened yesterday, she told him she dreamt of him and her friends dying and Toffee defeating her so easily and ran from her room window just to see if he was okay. She shuddered at the thought and tried her best to forget and on to her favorite morning ritual...Breakfast Time!

She looked down at him, proceeding to wake him up.

"(Ynnnnn), wakey wakey, baby wavy."

He felt a finger tickle his nose, making him squirm around trying to sleep some more.

"Five more minutes, Star, cmon."

She smiled devilishly doing a finger walk motion up to his ear and tugged it, making him yelp in surprise.

"Ow! Star, what was that for!?" (Yn) said, getting irritated.

"Aw, I just want my boo to wake up and make me breakfast." She said looking like a sad puppy.

"Star, there's no need for the act, alright? I see you do this lots of times with Marco, remember?"

He got up to look for a shirt to wear, he noticed Star was staring behind him admiring his bod. She put her hands on her cheeks and looked in a trance

"Star? What are you doing?"

"What? Can't a girl admire how handsome you look?" She said smiling softly.

"Which one? My back or my face?" He asked with a smirk.

Her face went into a blush as her hearts glowed again, she covered her face with the pillow and groaned.

"I hate when you do that..."

"I love how adorable you get when you glow like that."

He pulled the pillow down, looking at her, as she smiled nervously.

"You really think so? Its kinda embarrassing for me."

(Yn) pecked her on the cheek, making her blushing stop.

"Its only embarrassing if you hide your cute face from me."

She smiled rubbing her cheek as he was looking a shirt.

"How are you doing Star? Are you feeling okay after what happened last night?" He asked turning back to her.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking, I actually wanted to thank you for helping me and letting me sleep with you."

"Your welcome Star, gotta keep you happy, you know."

He found a shirt and went out of his room to start breakfast.

Star got up to find a better shirt to wear, rummaging through (yn)'s wardrobe. Gotta give him points, he's got loads of epic t-shirts to try on. She found one that said "Gaming for Pros", another saying "Owl City" and one, "Madeon" which seem to be bands of a sort she's never heard of. He's got a taste in music, good to know.

"Hmm, nope, nope, negatory, nadda, nop-"

She stopped throwing shirts behind her seeing one that caught her eye.

"Whoooa-ho-ho-ho-hoo, hellooo beautiful."

-half an hour later-

"Star! Breakfast!" (Yn) yelled as he finished preparing his special food for her.