Ch. 6 - The Surprise

"Alright, keep your eyes closed (yn), we're almost there." Star said as they were walking in the woods.

They left the party awhile ago and Star had a wonderful surprise waiting for him at the top of the hill.

"Are we there yet?" He asked still covering his eyes.

"Nope, just a few steps away."

After what seemed like two minutes...

"Okay...open them."

(Yn)'s eyes looked up to see thousands of stars lighting up the entire sky like  lights on a christmas tree.

"Wow...I've never seen so many stars in my whole life." He said staring at the night sky.

"...and thats not allllll..." Star said smiling as she took out a basket full of sparkling soda and jalapenos and hot sauce.

"Star! How did you know those were my favorite?" He asked wide eyed.

"I've read your diary while you were with Hekapoo. Some goooood stuff was written in there." She said laughing while pulling out a pepper.

(Yn) facepalmed, "Note to self, keep personal things away from girlfriend."

"Daaaaw come on, you know I like to keep secrets boy, now sit down and enjoy this moment with me."

He groaned as he sat down next to Star as she pulled out the soda and two cups.

"So Star, you didn't really answer my question, what did you talk to Tom about?"

She jumped hearing that name again, she then sighed as she poured the cups.

"Look, Tom called me, still thinking I'm single, he just kept begging me to be with him again even AFTER I ruined his ball." She gave the soda to (yn) and began pouring herself a drink.

"And what was your response?" He asked her.

"I told him that we were through, and that you are my boyfriend and not him."

"Do you still love him?" He asked standing up.

Star stood up to him with sad eyes.

"No! I swear he's not my boyfriend anymore! Why do you think I still love him!?" She yelled at him, making him speechless.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I just..I.." she covered her face, as she was about to cry, until she felt two hands grab her hands.

"No Star, its my fault, I shouldn't have asked you about Tom, I'll never do that again."

He wiped a tear from her eyes as she hugged him tightly.

"From now on (yn), its just me and you, and nothing will come between us."

Suddenly a green energy shot towards (yn), grazing his arm, hissing in pain.

"Oh my god, (yn), are you okay!?" She said looking at his arm.

"I-I'm fine, mostly."

A chilling laughter was heard as the two looked around, hearing it from the woods.

"How sentimental, such a thing as love will never break, am I correct?"

(Yn) gritted his teeth, "You again!?"

The tall figure came out, the same guy who creeped by his house.

"Thought you've seen the last of me, haven't you?" Basilix asked, smiling a toothy grin as he walked towards them.

Star jumped in front raising her wand at him.

"Who the heck are you scale face!?"

"Well since I was so RUDELY interrupted the last time we met, allow me to introduce myself, I am...General Basilix."