Ch. 4 -The Meeting

-Somewhere in a monster infested tavern-

"Curse that fool of a boy, beating me like I was nothing!" Basilix said pounding his fist against the table.

"Pipe down, lizard. You owe me three pieces of gold for the drink."

A big cyclops said wiping a glass.

The reptilian scoffed at him, "Whatever you say...those human kids will rue the day they destroyed my leader."

A laugh was heard next to him.

"You think YOU'VE got it bad? I been sent from Miss Heinous to bring in two princesses until I was digitized into a million pieces." The figure chugged his drink down.

"Well sorry to bring up your sad, sad story, but I...wait.."

Basilix turned to the monster sitting next to him, immediately recognizing his face.

"Rasticore!? Is that really you?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Been ages since the war against princess Moon, hasn't it...General?"

"How are you still alive? Rumors spread that you were gone!"

"Let's just say I was nothing a severed arm, and Miss Heinous helped regenerate me for awhile. That aside, I hear your gathering a group to serve Toffee." Rasticore said looking at him.

"Yes that was my plan, I was ordered to recruit as many as possible, but the horrible news is that our master is gone! Defeated by Star Butterfly and those brats, Marco and (yn)!"

Rasticore upon hearing those names, made him spit his drink.

"Those two? I have been hunting them for my mistress to punish them."

"Is that right? It seems as though we share a common enemy, old friend. How would like to join me for a little payback?"

The gem-eyed lizard stood up from his seat, and pulled out his dimensional chainsaw.

"I will gladly join you once again, General Basilix."

"But since I haven't made any progress at recruiting, we'll just have to visit a certain ally for...help."

The two lizards began laughing maniacally.

"Hey! Take your evil schemes outside! This isn't a castle ya know!" A big gargoyle yelled.

Hekapoo's dimension

"Man, its been ages since I've been here." (Yn) said smiling at the desolate wasteland.

Hekapoo chuckled a laugh, making him look at her.

"What?" He asked.

"I was just remembering the time when you were just a little baby, I had plenty of me to watch you while I work, yet you were such a handful."

She said as they entered her home.

"Well, I remember you once taught me how to prank, and now imma pro at it." He said laughing.

"Ehh what can I say? You got my skill."

(Yn) walked around and sat on the stone couch.

"Ahh, still has that ol rock scent."

"Don't get too comfy, cuz her majesties here." Hekapoo said. The Queen of Mewni stood next to her, (yn) jumped up immediately bowing in front of Star's mom.

"Queen Moon! I didn't see you there!"

"Its quite all right (yn)." She said.

"Good to see you your highness, did you get my message I sent you?"