Six

Mitch

"You really diggin' this girl huh bro?"

"Hell yeah."

"Its been what 3 months she still ain't let you fuck?"

"D, its not about fuckin' her man, anybody can fuck her, its about other things. Look im 27, don't you think I should chill now?"

"That don't mean shit. She only 23, Im 23, I should be the one tryna fuck her."

"She would never fuck yo peanut head ass." I shook my head and continued cleaning my Jays, while my brother rolled up, it was kind of a chill day for me, I had nothing planned, and Zora was working so why not chill. "You ain't shit man." I turned my attention to the commercial on tv and they were talking about Disney World and thats when I got a bright idea. "Aye, pass me my laptop."

Dante handed me my laptop and I started to google Disney, see im not a bad person at all, I wanted to do anything to win this girl heart. I searched for plane tickets and hotel room fees, money isn't a issue when your dealing with me, I just had to make sure I pick something that she could enjoy, and he would enjoy. It didn't matter to me as long as they were happy. I mean its been 3 months, we do everything together now, I take Zurich places, I haven't had any run ins with Lamont, me and Zora go on dates, everything is perfect I haven't been this happy in awhile.

Zora

I sat on Mitch's bed messing with his laptop while Zurich and him ran around and played.

"Mitch, what's this?"

He stopped playing and came over to me. "What?"

"This."

"OH, well... I was thinking maybe we should take a trip."

"To Disney? Are you sure?"

"Im positive, everything is already under control, all I have to do is press submit."

"When well we go."

"Next week, if thats fine with you?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah that'll be great. Zurich, come here."

He ran to me and jumped on the bed. I started to show him pictures and his eyes lit up he was little but he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so he knew who Mickey was.

"Mitkey, MITKEY."

"Yes, thats Mickey." I giggled and Mitch smiled. I don't know what it was about this man but he made everything seem so surreal.

-

"Disney World?! Bitch take me, see I told you he would be the perfect guy for you."

"Uh, don't say perfect guy, I hate that movie, but Deja im nervous, he still makes me nervous like how he did when we first met."

"I don't know why, if I were you i'd let him fuck the-"

"Hey hey heyyyy, Zurich can pick up that language Deja."

"Oh, my bad Z, he so quiet I forgot he was in here." She turned around in her seat and looked at him.

I shook my head. "I'd love to see how you would do with your kids."

"Terrible, that's exactly why im not having any. I need me a lil boo though or something. Mitch got a brother?"

"Yeah, his name Dante."

"Why you ain't never tell me, you let 3 months go by and I been riding my dildo, you ain't my real friend."

I laughed at this girl cause she was a true fool. "I mean y'all can hook up, he single, he's 23, Mitch is the oldest out of all of us girl."

"And thats what you need, a older guy, not no young scallawag."

"Yeah your right, I think those days are about to be over with."