5 | Week Alone

Derek slowly wakes up, sun streaming in through the window. He hears someone humming in the kitchen as he sits up groggily. "Morning." A feminine voice sounds.

Derek turns towards the source to see Lexi leaning against the doorway, wearing only his shirt. Her lips form a soft smile as she walks over and sits down on the bed. "Did you sleep well?" She asks softly.

"I'm not the one who is constantly waking up from nightmares." He reminds her.

"But you are the one to help me calm down." She murmurs softly. "I'm making breakfast, and I was thinking that afterward, we can train little."

"Sounds perfect to me," Derek smirks. He goes to stand but Lexi pushes him back down. "What?"

"The breakfast can wait." She flashes her red eyes as she moves over him, straddling his pelvis.

"I don't know. I'm sort of hungry." He teases. She hums in agreement, running her hands up and down his bare chest. She starts to place soft kisses all over his neck and shoulders, making him groan. "I was wrong, breakfast can wait."

He flips her over quickly and she laughs. "I thought you were hungry." She giggles as Derek looks down at her.

"I am." Derek nods, jokingly. "Just not for breakfast."

He smashes his lips against hers, and they move in sync. Derek pulls back to press kisses up and down her neck.

"I'm so glad Peter left us alone for the week." She mutters before the real fun begins.

—|—|—|—

Lexi laughs as Derek stands. "You really need to train, love." She teases.

"I can beat you." He shrugs. Both werewolves flinch slightly as Derek's alarm goes off. Lexi gets to his side tentatively as the door opens.

"Calavera." She growls as Severo Calavera walks in with his hunters. He smirks at the both of them, knowing that they are surrounded.

"Now, my friends, you're gonna tell us about La Loba." He demands smugly. "Where is the she-wolf?"

Derek pushes Lexi behind him slightly. "You should already know not to go against an Original, Severo." Lexi reminds him.

"Not you." He states simply, looking back at Derek. "The she-wolf?"

"You should just go ahead and kill us. 'Cause you're never going to find Cora." Derek speaks for the both of them. Severo's expression turns to confusion in the blink of an eye.

"Cora? Who the hell is Cora?" He asks. Suddenly, gas fills the loft. The hunters start to shout as Lexi and Derek back away. A low growl echoes off the walls as Lexi uses her red eyes to attempt to see the new intruder. Guns fire all over the room.

Thuds are heard and Lexi catches a shotgun noise from right in front of them. As the bullet fires, she jumps in front of Derek, the bullet wedging itself in her stomach.

Derek falls to the ground, cradling her gently while looking for the shooter. A familiar scent sends Lexi into a panic.

"It's real." Lexi gulps as a silhouette of a long dead hunter appears. "You're real."

Lexi feels the wolfsbane poisoning in her blood as she winces in Derek's grasp. The figure walks into view and Derek glares at the huntress. "That's right, Lex." Kate Argent smirks. "And if seeing me is a surprise, watch this."

"

So? Opinions? Hope you enjoyed!