Kit

"Hello no!" Fleur shouted as Nyxium recounted what Karine's daughter had told him. "Karine is literally a demon. Who says she would even keep her promise?"

   "That's what I said!" Lithium agreed. Triste nervously readjusted their glasses, not knowing what to think.

   "I'm immortal, Richard's not," Nyxium shot back. "I agree that Karine is not the most trustworthy person, but if we have any  chance at all, we should take it."

   "No!" Both Fleur and Lithium shouted.

   "We can't trust Karine!"

   "She'll kill Richard!"

   "She'll kill you!"

   "We've been over this!"

   "Guys!" Triste shouted, interrupting the bickering. "Richard is in trouble and all you guys can do is argue like a group of infants!"

   All three of them sighed and looked ashamed.

   "You're right," Nyxium agreed, shaking his head. "Before we make like the Aztecs and sacrifice anyone, we need to think."

   "What exactly did she say?" Fleur asked. "We need all the information we can get."

   "Hello Nyxium. If I am correct, one of your friends is missing," Nyxium recited, closing his eyes. "No, this is her daughter speaking. Don't piss me off, or the world will have one less teenage girl. Shut up and listen. I am going to give you an address. You are to immediately come here and trade your own imprisonment for your friends freedom," He opened his eyes. "And then she gave me the address."

   "That's exactly what she said?" Fleur asked.

   "I don't have a perfect memory!" Nyxium shook his head. "But that's the best I can remember."

   "Who's her father?" Lithium asked. 

   "That's when she told me to shut up, but..." Nyxium shrugged, embarrassed. "Based on the way she hesitated to say my name , I would guess she may be... my daughter."

   There was silence for about forty-seven seconds (because yes, Nyxium was counting), before Triste, Lithium, and Fleur freaked out.

   "What the hell?"

   "Holy hell!"

   "You and Karine used to be together?"

   "Yes, and we had exactly one kid, a girl named Halley who I haven't heard from in decades."

   "Halley?" Fleur paled. "What did she look like?"

   "Blue eyes, red hair, Caucasian,"Nyxium replied. "Why?"

   "Damn it," Fleur cursed. "Halley is Richard's mom's name, and she looks like you just described."

   *Insert Nyxium cursing like a sailor*

   "Well you guys are in quite a bind," Someone laughed, walking up to the group. They all looked up, just in time to see an asian girl with lavender hair and bright pink eyes approaching confidently. "I guess I could help you."

   "...Who are you?" Nyxium asked, raising an eyebrow.

   "I'm Kit," She smiled."I guess you could say I'm Karine's opposite. She embodies the evil in mankind, I embody the good."

   "Why have we never met?"

   "I don't want to get caught up in your bullshit."

   "Fair point," Fleur grumbled. "But why are you helping us now, after all of the trouble we've been through recently?"