Conclusion

The night was cold, clear, and beautiful. The sky was like the feather of a crow, the full moon like a smudge of chalk. Not a cloud blocked the full brilliance of the starry sky.

   It was moments like these that one could see how Vincent Van Gough could paint the starry Night, as beauty such as this could not go unnoticed.

   It was Nyxium's best night in awhile.

   But every night had to give way to the day. And as the sun began to take its place once more in the sky, Nyxium felt the presence of a familiar friend.

  "Lithium, as always," He smiled, although his eyes were still filled with the same sadness which they had carried for the hundreds of miles they had walked. "I'm jealous of your punctuality."

   Lithium didn't say anything.

   "It's been a beautiful night, I must admit," Nyxium continued. "Although you've probably been asleep for most of it."

  Lithium remained silent, his bright green eyes fixated on the ground. Of all the people Nyxium had ever seen, no one had those bright green eyes that seemed to hold the sun behind them.

   No words were exchanged as Nyxium stood up, preparing to leave. The beams of sunlight shone through his thick black hair that seemed to be mixed with gray.

   "Another end to a wonderful night," Nyxium sighed, mostly to himself. He stiffened as he felt Lithium take his hand. They met each others eyes, both glazed over with tears. Lithium smiled

   "And the beginning of a beautiful day."