Easter Special oneshots Modern Au

Sorry some of the characters are OCD and it has mild swearing as well.

Yoon:
(Y/N) =your name
(L/N) =Last name

You woke up to see your boyfriend cuddling next to you. Smiling at the sweet and cute face he had, you wish you had your camera because he was rarely this clingy.
You leaned up and pecked his cheek making his wake up, startled "W-What was that for? I-Idiot," he muttered, trying to look away from you. You smiled and replied "your too cute.... that's why," his blush worsened as he mumbled, still tired "don't call me cute, I'm a handsome genius," he then settled back down, making you hid personal teddy bear. You smiled evilly and pecked his chest, trying to get him to let go of you "(Y-Y/N).... what are you doing he asked as you ran your hand up and down his chest making him even more embarrassed. "As much as I love you cuddling with me, I need to get up to get my Easter eggs," Yoon chuckled at your answer. "Are you saying you prefer chocolate over your own boyfriend?" He asked, slightly more awake now "sorry Yoon, foods before dudes,"
Yoon gave a small "tch" before he pulled your chin up to face him "we will see about that, stupid Easter," he muttered before smirking and kissing your lips sweetly. Your eyes widen before he licks your bottom lip. You soon get over the shock and give access.
Yoon started exploring every corner before this horrible thing called air made you break away from him. The both of you were panting. "S-so? Who do you prefer now?" Yoon asks once you both regain your breath. You chuckled before asking "A-are you.... jealous?" His cheeks flare up even more if possible "What the hell (Y/N)? Why would I be jealous of chocolate," he denied making you chuckle and easily escape from his grasp " well, I'm going to go and get my Easter eggs," you say, happily walking towards the door while Yoon scrambled after you "w-wait for ,me idiot!"

Hak
Mijikai = shorty
(Y/N) = Your name

You were at the gym, just finishing up when someone began patting your head. You looked at the owner of the hand and blushed slightly to see one of the popular guys. His name was Hak, he was the mayors adopted son and body guard of the (presidents/kings/others) daughter. He was super popular, especially among the girls, he seemed to ignore the attention and the flirting.
"Good work," he said and held up his other hand to you, in his hand was your favourite type of Easter egg. "W-wow, is that for me?" You asked, knowing there was girls prettier than you in the gym. "Yeah, dummy. Who else would it be for?" He asked, a small barely noticeable blush on his face. He looked away  as I took it, trying to balance my towel and keep my bag on my shoulder so I could grab the egg.
Suddenly my bag was taken off my shoulder and I tucked the egg and towel under my arm before reaching for my bag again "I-I'm fine.... thank you," I added while he smirked, the blush now gone. "No, shorty. I will walk with you to your car," he said while you puffed out your cheeks and followed him "why are you talking to me when their is so many other pretty girls?" You ask while he stopped making you bump into his back. He turned around and roughly grabbed your chin before saying "don't ever speak so lowly of yourself, okay shorty," a blush spread throughout my face as You nodded while he smirked and kissed your nose "too cute," he mumbled before grabbing your hand and walking the rest of the way to your car.
Once you were there, you took your bag back from him, after a bit of teasing.
"Call me, Mijikai(?)-chan," he said, grabbing your hand before you got in the car. "Don't you have a girlfriend to spend Easter with?" You asked. After all he was HOT!
He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer "yeah, she is standing right infront of me, mijikai-Chan"
Before you could say anything he roughly started kissing you, but it was sort of warm and encouraging.
You kissed back, feeling him smirk against your lips as he bent down more just to irritate you. Annoyed, you bite his lip, drawing a bit of blood, scaring you a bit so you gently pushed him away "I-I'm so sorry! Is your lip okay?" You asked, gently putting your hands on the side of his face and wiping his lip with your thumb. "A bit of blood won't stop me," Hak mumbled, kissing the thumb before gently moving forward and nibbling on your lip before kissing your lips again and pressing his forehead against yours. Your face resembles a cherry right now, making the black haired male smirk. "So, can I come over later?" He mumbles "will your house be doll-sized I wonder," he smirked before you pushed him away, a massive pout on your face "that's mean! Your just giant sized," you whined before opening your car door and hoping into the drivers seat. Before you could close the door, your new boyfriend kissed your cheek before saying "see you later, shorty,"