Chapter 5- fake relationships

swearing WARNING ⚠️
Your personality is a bit al over the place Soz XD
Sorry, i thought the poem was nice, and I would like to share it with you ^^. Enjoy - Author-chan

I thought Soo-won was going to walk out with his advisor but just as he was about to leave he turned back and suddenly, out of nowhere he took my hand and brought it to his mouth.
Kissing my knuckles, he looked into my eyes, as if staring into my soul.
I felt a shiver down my spine as I looked him in his eyes. His eyes seemed to have a dangerous glint, but not with murderous intent....
I looked at his eyes again, only to see that he was smiling. "I will see you soon," he told me before gently setting my hand at my side.
As he turns his back on me, I glance over at his advisor, only to see him looking over at me.
Once he notices that I have caught him staring, he turns his head , as if I was the most disgusting thing he had ever saw. I look closer at his face and saw a faint cherry dusting his pale cheeks.
I watch them both leave, the king never sparing me a glance as he left but his advisor looked back at me and gave a 'tch', the once unnoticeable blush becoming slightly more visible. I giggle at this and smiled as they were leaving.
I let my wings out, letting out a sigh that I didn't know that I was holding before stretching my wings while looking around the room to find something to do.
Seeing that the room is basically empty apart from a desk with an uncomfortable looking chair and some ink & paper on the desk. In one side on the room was a bed that was king sized. There was also a wardrobe near the door with a full body mirror that was fairly plain. ((I'm sorry, I have terrible internet over here and I cannot look back at the anime to see wether it shows soo-wons room or not T^T ~A))
Not finding anything fun to do,I walked over to the desk with the paper and ink on it. I took the quill(?) and wrote a quick note saying that I was going out for a bit.
Signing the bottom, I put the quill back in the ink before tucking my wings into my dress again and cautiously walking out the door before walking through the gate carelessly since the guards were sleeping. "Lazy sons of a biscuit batch," I muttered, not even trying to hide my disgust.
They were supposed to be on the look out for anyone coming through here that had ill intentions, stupid mortals.....
I walked on, towards the forest. Walking along I saw a small stream and smiled.
Gently, I lifted my hands while focusing on my breathing. I held my hands in place before looking up and beaming brightly as I see the water hovering over my head. I then focus on making it spray out, of course making sure I didn't get soaked in the process.
It hadn't rained in quite a few days so the plants will be needing a good watering. Once I was done, I walked on. Looking up, I see the beautiful shades of red ,orange and yellow. I stopped for a minute, admiring it.
I instantly thought of my siblings.... my two big brothers. I giggle, remembering their antics and the scolding they would get when they run away from training. ((Try and guess who the brothers are XD First one who gets it, gets a cookie~A))
I sniff slightly and touch my cheeks, making me surprised. I was........Crying?
Wiping my eyes furiously, trying to be strong. I wanted to complete my mission to be with them and help protect them. I don't want them risking themselves for me...... I don't want to see them get hurt anymore than they already have.
I look up towards the sky again in determination. "I will do it for you," you said outloud.
I wander a bit more before starting to head back. As I get back, I see the guards are starting to stir.
Mentally cursing, I quickly slip in between the gates so I don't have to wait for them to wake up. Sighing quietly as I got through, I quickly made my way to the prin- I mean kings room, avoiding the guards. As I slip into the room and quietly close the door, I feel arms wrap themselves around my waist.
Out of reflex, I flung my arms out, making him loosen his hold before breaking out of the grasp this person had on me. A small thud is heard.
I quickly turn around, preparing myself for my next attack before stopping myself, seeing it was Soo-Won. "Oww, why are you so mean, Duckyyy," he whined like a child.
My eyes widen before bowing apologetically "please excuse my rudeness ," you say formally, you had to remember that being his lover was only a role and that he was first and foremost my master.... for the time being.
You offered a hand, a monetone expression suddenly on your face as you offered a hand. He grabbed it and pouted "why are you so formal? Just call me Soo-Won," he mumbled.
You nodded and pulled him up. He grinned and patted my head while I turned my head and unsuccessfully tried to cover my blush.  He laughed and covered his mouth with his sleeve while tilting his head slightly. I looked up at him, instead of straining my eyes to look at him out of the corner of my eyes. "Your too cute (Y/N)-chan," I could feel my eyes widening at the use suffix. I quickly covered my face with my wings in embarrassment.
I could feel someone pushing my wings away from my face. I quickly stare at the ground before giving a tch. "Stupid, your so careless with formalities," I mutter trying not to curse.
"Hmm? But we are lovers right?" He asked with an amused tone. I looked up at him "you know the rules..... that cannot happen. This is merely a role," I said coldly, not likening the idea of falling in love and losing my brothers and dreams. i felt a firm grip on my chin, pulling it upwards. I willingly complied and looked up only to see amused eyes. "I know, I was just teasing," he said. I rolled my eyes, suppressing the urge to give a sarcastic comeback or insult him.
"Well, Soo-Won-sama," I said, using the suffix since he used for my name.
The king infront of me smiled as I continued "it will soon be dark, you can go to bed, I will sleep on the floor," I said, feeling a bit grouchy since I was tired
"But (Y/NNNN)-chaaaan! Sleep on my bed with meeee," he pleaded childishly as I simply nodded accompanied by an unnoticeable sigh making him cheer and drag me by the hand to the bed.
I quickly climbed into the mattress and turned towards the wall.
I soon felt the bed being weighed down as I assume the prince was moving towards me. I settle down, relaxing before nearly jumping out of my skin as I feel arms wrap around my waist and legs intertwine with my own. "D*mmit, b*st*rdo," I curse under my breath as I feel the kings breathe just above my ear. "What did you say?" He asked, a hint of sleepiness in his voice. "I-I didn't say anything," I told him, feeling my cheeks glow a cherry red. I heard him give a small chuckle before he seemed to bury his face into my hair.
I feel one of my wings twitch and Soo-Won must have felt it too as he unwrapped one of his hands from my waist and started rubbing circles at the roots of my wings. "That feels nice," I mutter, knowing that my face was probably glowing a tomato red. I heard him hum in response. I arch my back slightly before letting out a satisfied hum. He suddenly stopped and I turned around so that we were chest to chest and looked at him with a pout. He smiled down at me with a sleepy gaze as his hand that was previously rubbing circles in my back cupped my cheek and rubbed circles with his thumb.
My eyes widened out of surprise before I saw his do the exact same. "D-Don't  cry, what did I do?" He asked softly wiping at my cheek as if there was tears. He pulled his hand back and there on his index finger was a single tear drop filled with sadness. "N-Nothing stupid, I'm fine.... That's just what my big brother would do when I had nightmares," I whispered the last part, hopping he wouldn't hear
It was silent for a few seconds before the king smiled down at me with a comforting look. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry," he said. I nodded lifted my hands up and wiping my eyes, probably making them go even more puffy but who cares.
"What are your brothers like?" He asked, his tone seemingly more tired than it was before.
"I can tell you I'm the morning," I told him. That was a lie, and I knew it too.
In my gut, I had a feeling something was going to happen.
He nodded tiredly before wrapping one arm around my back, touching my wings in the process, while he pulled me closer with the other arm that was already wrapped around my waist.
I blushed slightly, as we were chest to chest, (more head to Chest), and he is using me as a teddy bear, the way he is snuggling into me.
I sigh as I hear his breathing slow, meaning that he has fallen asleep. I debate on wether to wrap my arms around him or not.
I can do it with Yoon, but why can't I do it with Soo-Won. I was questioning my self before I rolled my eyes, if someone walked in to see the king, they would see me too, and I can't jeopardise my cover.
Coming to a solution, i gently wrapped my arms around his back. I started relaxing and buried my face in his chest. Slowly, sleep started to take over.

"Ahh!(Y/N)-chans back!" I heard a voice speak. I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of golden eyes and golden hair with a cheerful smile.
"Yellow dragon, give her some space," another voice spoke to which she sat up straight very quickly. The yellow dragon pouted and offered a hand to help her get up. The yellow dragon pulled her up but she went crashing into his chest. He quickly put his arms on her shoulders "careful (Y/N)-chan~" he said playfully, making you smile.
"We are here too you know," another more bold voice spoke. I looked around to see a table with five chairs.
The White, blue and green dragon sat in their colour coordinated seats while in human form. Smiling I let out a sigh in relief as I saw them "it's good to see you again," I told them before i sat down on the chair that didn't seem to be taken.
"We have called you here for two reasons. We will get the bad news out of the way first, shall we?" The white dragon asked as the blue dragons mellow and calming voice took over. "You cannot keep switching between them. So we have decided for you to stick with the descendant of the king momentarily,"
I nodded, knowing that this couldn't be helped. I will have to tell Soo-Won...
"The second reason your here because your brothers are here to visit," the annoyed tone of the green dragon came as I nearly fell of the seat I was in
"What!? When do they get here?" I quickly asked but no sooner did we hear panting and the familiar sound of cursing.
I could feel my eyes beginning to drowning themselves with emotion as I jumped out of your seat and faced the doors as it opened.
Before me, I saw my two older Brothers. The twins......

___________________________

Hello, Reader!
Just to let you know, any spelling, punctuation and grammar corrections and tips are appreciated as well as constructive criticism!
Can anyone guess who the twins are?
If you don't know who these twins are yet, I would recommend Hetalia. It may not be for everyone but it is one of my favourite as it was one of my first stories I created. I had so much fun with it because of all the drama I could create and different scenarios. I am hoping to do the same with this one! ^^
See you next time!

~ Author~Chan