Chapter 4- meeting the princess

This might not be as accurate to the anime or manga because I have got very little Internet at the moment! Sorry! ~Author-Chan
(F/N) = Fake name

3rd person POV

You rubbed your nose as you got of the kings bed and straightened your plain white dress. You folded your wings up before cautiously walked out the door.
You, once again, snuck past the guards and eventually making it outside the gates. Of course you tripped a couple of times. Walking a bit away from the castle you stretched your wings before you took off, flying quickly in the direction of the priest's house.
I got there in a couple of minutes, landing in the forest where Yoon had found the princess.
I quickly walked in the direction of the hut, getting there quite quickly.
I quickly land  beside the house as quietly as I could.
Yoon was squeezing an orange over the females mouth. He hasn't seemed to notice me so I gently tuck my wings in, out of sight and quietly snuck up behind him just as he started to speak.
"Good, your awake, now eat this. My hands are tired," he says before moving away and the girl stares at me while I give her a grin and put a finger to my lips. She nods and suddenly throws her head towards Yoon as I quietly creep up behind again. "Where's Hak?!" She asked in a desperate voice. "You mean the black haired guy who was with you when I found him? He's over ther- ACK!" Yoon was cut off by me as I jumped on him, making him faceplant in the medical herbs. He took his face out of the plants before shooting a glare at me but it quickly turned to a surprised look. (F-F/N?) he asked, a few tears gathering at the corners of his eyes before he glomped me in a hug.
I pat his back "Hello Yoon! I'm back , did ya miss me?" I said with a cheery yet teasing tone. He gripped me tighter before saying "S-Stupid! Y-your such a pain....... of course I missed you," he mumbled the last part, making me chuckle. I quickly pull back and bring a hand up to his cheek, cupping it before wiping away the tears in one of his eyes. I felt a bit of guilt form, slowly drowning me as I looked into yoons eyes, picturing possible scenarios of what happened after I left.
I give him a sad smile before patting his head "There there, no need to cry," you say as his cheeks flare up, he started protesting. You roll your eyes at him before looking back at then girl, whom had moved over to Hak. She seemed to be mumbling.
Yoons voice spoke again as he returned back to his work.
"He should be alive.....," he looked over at you before looking away again "if he had of gotten here sooner he would of died......  He had poison in him but luckily I extracted it just in time." The girl let out a sharp gasp before you walked over to her and patted her head. "It is okay, Miss .....," you said, a large playful grin on your face as her eyes widened, watering slightly.
Panicking you quickly started waving your arms about "A-Ah! Please don't cry," you pleaded making the red haired girl giggle sadly. "Don't worry about me..... I have caused you enough trouble..,"

Your POV

Once the red haired descendant finished speaking, I swore I heard Yoon start muttering "she's right.... what a pain in the-," I didn't let him finish as I tickled his sides.
Laughter erupted from him as I continued to tickle him. "Now now, big brother. Don't be so rude~," I told him before he kept laughing .
I could feel my wings twitch in amusement before I remembered the promise to the soon to be king.
I quickly let go of Yoon and leaned closer to him, before wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning my mouth closer to his ear before whispering "I have to go, brother. I'll be back soon...." I let him go and saw a small blush on his cheeks as his cheeks formed a pout and he avoided eye contact with me. "So soon?" He asked quietly while I nodded reluctantly, not wanting to leave him so soon either. I stood on my toes and gently kissed his forehead. "I'll be back before you know it," I said while tears pricked the side of his eyes and his cheeks darkened in colour. I chuckled and patted his head before looking over at the red haired princess. "Good luck on your journey Miss," I told her making her more confused. "Goodbye, I will be back soon," I said. With those last few words I walked off towards the forest.
No one came after me, which made me relived that Yoon was getting used to it.
Once I was deep enough in, I spread out my wings and took off into the sky's, heading towards the castle.
It was a short flight and i soon landed in the forest nearby. Once again, I snuck past the guards, making sure my wings were out of sight and neatly tucked into my back underneath my dress.
Eventually I got to the kings bedroom. I sigh in relief seeing he wasn't there yet but I soon heard voices down the corridor.
I quickly ran to the bed and sat down on the edge before making myself look presentable by smoothing the few yet noticeable creases in my dress. I then smoothed down my hair as best I could before the door opened and the king and what I assume was his advisor walked in.
The advisor was a young man with violet eyes. He has long black hair, with a side fringe covering one of his eyes. He has a small black and gold headpiece on top of his head. He wore a purple overcoat with black hemlines atop a taupe robe held by a black sash. Under this robe is a white innerwear.
The young man eyed me with intimating and cautious eyes. "Is this who you were telling me about?" He asked, his voice was almost void of emotion as multiple emotions ran through his eyes, almost as if they were playing chase/tag with each other.
Soo-won nodded and gestured for me to come over and stand by his side.
"Mhmm! This is my lover," he said with innocence as he softly held my hand, his fingers gently intertwining with my own as a small blush blooms on his face. I give the advisor a playful smile before introducing myself
"Hello, my name is (F/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you," I say, trying to remain relaxed and cool.
He nodded towards me before looking towards the king again.
" I assume you trust her but I'm going to need to ask you a couple of questions...... just so I'm filled in," the advisor said before turning back to me, his lips twitching upwards ever so slightly as he said "My name is Kye-Sook and I am the kings advisor, I hope we can get along," he said before looking back at the king once again.
I felt his hand squeeze mine in almost a comforting way before he unwrapped his hands from mine.
I thought he was going to leave with him but what he did next made me gasp in shock as I had to try and keep my wings from springing out in surprise.
___________________________

             Hey guys!

So I'm in the middle of test week & I'm trying to update as much as I can but I'm busy most of June but will be back in August

From
             Author-Chan