02

"Yo, fuck up," Hoshi called out to Jihoon.

Jihoon sucked in air as he clenched his fist.

"Hey, you can't fucking hear?" Hoshi yelled kicking the other's chair angrily.

Mingyu began to get up but Jihoon grabbed his arm, squeezing in slightly.

"What?" The boy turned around slowly narrowing his eyes slowly.

"Oh look, he's angry," Hoshi laughed, his friends joining in.

"Yah, watch yourself. Go get us some food, we're hungry," Hoshi ordered, a smug smile plastered on his face.

And Jihoon wanted to rip it off.

He made his way to the school's snack shop, pulling 6 ramen cups from the shelf.

He sighed to himself deeply knitting his eyebrows together.

"What the hell do I look like? A moving store? Or a damn bank? That bastard never gives me my money back," Jihoon complained, pouting slightly.

He walked back to the class with a tray balancing the 6 ramen cups carefully.

"You really love waisting my time, don't you?" Hoshi said getting up, his hands shoved in his pants pockets.

"Just take the food," the boy mumbled setting the tray on an empty table.

"Are you getting angry with me right now?" Hoshi asked, pushing the boy's head back with his finger.

Jihoon inhaled deeply trying to calm himself.

"30 dollars," Jihoon said, extending his hand out in front of the other.

"What?" Hoshi said, scoffing slightly.

"I paid for all of you 5 days in a row. I should carge you interest, but I'm being generous,"Jihoon said crossing his arms slightly.

"Money? We owe you money? You shoud be lucky you're not catching my hands every day of the week," Hoshi said pushing the other's head again but with more force.

"Do I look like your fucking parent? You walk around here thinking you're better than everyone but you can't even buy a dollar cup of shin ramen for yourself," Jihoon scoffed.

"I dont think I'm better than everyone. I just think I'm better than you," the boy said grabbing a cup of ramen, then proceeding to empty all the contents on the floor.

"Now go get me another one," Hoshi sat back down in his chair comfortably, smiling as his friends laughed.

Jihoon nodded his head snowly before snatching a cup of ramen from one of Hoshi's friends before emptying the boiling contents all over the boy.

All eyes were on the back of the room as it grew dangerously quiet, everyone was frozen.

"Go get it your fucking self," Jihoon spat as he snatched his book bag from his desk before storming out of the classroom.

• • •