03

Jihoon laid in his bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

He had been staring at the ceiling for an hour, pondering.

What the hell is wrong with Soonyoung?

One minute he was nice and Jihoon wanted to wrap his arms around him, taking in his warmth.

Then there was every other minute when Jihoon wanted to snap the boy's neck like today.

Jihoon could hear a faint knock on the front door.

He rolled his eyes wondering if his dad forgot his keys again as he lazily rolled off the bed before making his way down the stairs.

He opened the door only to be greeted with the same smug grin Hoshi flashed him in the morning.

"What the hell do you want?" Jihoon asked annoyed, getting ready to close the door on the other.

"I came to say sorry," Soonyoung said, looking at the other.

Jihoon wanted to be pissed. He wanted to slam the door on the boy after telling him to fuck himself but he just looked at the boy for a couple of seconds before opening the door wider.

"I'm sorry," Soonyoung said slowly before snaking his arms around Jihoon's waist.

Jihoon wanted to pull the boy's hands off of him. He wanted to yell at him and demand a better, more sincere apology.

But he found himself melting in the other's hold. He turned around to face Soonyoung.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked, trying to maintain his ground.

"Me, what about you? You threw hot ramen on me," Soonyoung pouted as he tightened his hold around the boy's waist.

"It was lukewarm,"Jihoon said averting his gaze.

Soonyoung lifted the boy's chin up, his lips brushing up against the other's.

Jihoon pulled away slightly, frowning.

"What?" Soonyoung asked, his hands dropping from Jihoon's sides.

"I. . . I don't think we should do this anymore," Jihoon said quietly, his hands gesturing between the two of them.

"I-I don't understand," Soonyoung asked, a look of pure sadness on his face.

"Do. . .do you even like me?" Jihoon asked, genuinely curious as he stared at the other, trying to blink away the burning sensation from his eyes.

"Of course I do. I know I don't show it much at school. . .but trust me, I do. More than you know," Soonyoung said grabbing Jihoon's hands in his.

And not once did the boy hesitate as he told Jihoon his feelings for him.

Soonyoung pulled the boy closer to him, their lips brushing together once more. Soonyoung wasted no time as he grabbed the sides of Jihoon's face to pull him closer into what formed into a kiss.

Their lips moved in union as their bodies pressed together.

Jihoon pulled away from Soonyoung breathing heavily.

"I-I think you should go," Jihoon breathed out. He could see the obvious hurt that decorated Soonyoung's face, but never the less the boy understood.

He nodded, having no objection and made his way to the door, but not before giving Jihoon one last kiss on his forehead.

And Jihoon was left there with his tinted cheeks and swollen lips.

Left to drift away in his own thought, his own confusion of his own feelings.
• • •