| chapter one |

' their love would blossom in the
darkest places '

' their love would blossom in the darkest places '

"RUN!"

Being told what to do was never my thing in my entire life. I absolutely hated being ordered to do something; I was never that person. I liked to do my own things and defy the rules that were placed on me. I always wanted to rebel against everything; I was that type of child. But...that time I did.

Why?

Well, why don't you imagine some vampires breaking into your hour and slaughtering your whole family in front of your eyes and then let them chase after you? Exactly. Being only thirteen at that time, it was one of the first times I listened to my mum - shocker, I know. But I'm glad I did. Because, for starters, I would be dead if I hadn't, and I wouldn't have met my best friend for life.

Isabella Swan, mainly known as Bella. She's the daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer, stepdaughter to Phil Dwyer, Renee's new husband.

But anyway, I met her a few weeks after the disaster. I was on the streets, crying when she saw me. She came up to - awkwardly - and asked why I was crying.

I told her what happened and instead of looking at me in pity or sympathy she just smiled and told me the words I would never forget, ever;

"I would say I know how you feel, but I don't. But what I do know is that you're sad and I don't like sad people so why don't we turn that frown upside down and head over to my place."

And that was the beginning of our friendship. Her family welcomed me with open arms, and I found a new place to call home. I would forever be grateful. Of course, I left when I turned sixteen because I was going to start my career all on my own.

What career, you may ask? Well, a hunting career. Yes, I hunt and kill vampires. Why? Well, they killed my family, so It's only fair I return the favour. I've trained when Renee and her husband weren't home.

Bella, of course, didn't know I trained because she always locked herself in her room. The only time we talked was before or after training, never in between. I would never tell her about my training but she, of course, found out. I had to make up a lie and say I just liked exercising and she believed me, thankfully.

So, to this day, she doesn't know I kill vampires, that was until I got a phone call from her. She called me, saying she knows why I trained, what I kill, and why I kill. She also told me that she has a baby and that they're in trouble. So, of course, I dropped everything and left Italy, going to meet them at the battleground.

Anyway, now I'm here, ready to help Bella and her family. Ohhh, I can't wait! Got to go, everyone is close by.

Love, Eleanor. xxx

Inhaling the scent of pine trees, my enhanced hearing picked up on the sound of footsteps, lots of footsteps. I closed my diary as a broad smirk crawled onto my face once the scent of wolves, as well as vampires, flew into my nose. Standing up, I transported my diary back to my secret hideout, using my beloved powers that I was blessed to have when I was born. The more I think about it; I was probably the reason my family was killed. Only a few knew about me and my powers so maybe when someone slipped out the word that I had powers, those fuckers came and killed my family.

Looking through the trees, I saw that there were nine groups of people with a minimum of two people to the max of five people. My brow rose as I saw Isabella next to a vampire and a tiny girl that seemed to be a hybrid. Her heartbeat was very slow compared to humans.

Once I was everyone tense as they stared in front of them, I turned my head saw and a large group of people with red and black coasts walking forward. My smirk widened when I heard the familiar growls dance into my ears. The wolves stalked towards the vampires, standing next to them with their heads high.

Leaning against the tree covered in a blanket of snow, I continued watching the interaction between both sides; I quickly realised that they were in a fight because they thought the child was an immortal child. I laughed silently; The Volturi got dafter and stupid every year. Well, I'm not really surprised. They're a bunch of fucking idiots.

Once I saw a guy with bronze hair walk up to the Volturi, giving his hand to the freak in the middle, I allowed some of my powers to slip out of their locked cage, allowing me to access it.

'Bella.'

I was using my powers to talk to her, telepathically. She looked around, searching for my familiar until she locked gazes with my hazel eyes. I winked, and I saw her smile, relieved.

'Eleanore'

Bella was then called forwards by Aro, him wanting to meet her and her baby, wanting to know if the child was a threat or not.

'Can you come to help us?'

'Of course.'

I flashed her a smile, nodding my head and jumping out of the tree, my feet landing on the ground softly, so I didn't make any noise. Raising my head high and straightening my back, I walked out of the forest, a sizeable wicked smirk on my lips. I could hear many gasps bubble out of the vampire's throats and my hazel eyes twinkled with a mischievous yet dangerous glint.

Walking towards my best friend, I allowed my power to emit off my body, letting everyone know I wasn't messing around. Everyone knew who I was. I was the infamous huntress that killed twice the amount of vampires the Volturi did. I killed those who stepped out of line, those who massacred a lot of humans.

Once I reached towards Bella, I intertwined my fingers with hers, giving it a small reassuring squeeze.

The Volturi looked at our interaction, confused. I'm not surprised, who wouldn't be confused. The supernatural world's greatest huntress holding hands with a mere newborn who 'apparently' created an immortal child.