| chapter sixteen |

' you drive me wild '

LAUGHTER RANG THROUGH THE HOUSE OF VAMPIRES along with a scream

LAUGHTER RANG THROUGH THE HOUSE OF VAMPIRES along with a scream. Eleanore laughed as she and Renesmee vamp sped away from the enraged Rosalie.

Jasper and Alice watched with big, warm smiles as their mate and her best friend ran away from the furious Rosalie, whose clothing were ruined.

"Five years and she's still childish." Alice laughed as she leant her head against Jaspers shoulder, the two happy.

"I still can't believe it's been five years," Alice admitted, and Jasper nodded. "Do you think it's time?" The blonde major nodded, his eyes gleaming with happiness.

"I think it's time."

For the remainder of the day, Eleanore spent the time with Renesmee as they pranked the wolves. They were, of course, angry but they were also used to it.

The two best friends came home covered in dirt, laughing their butts off. They had just pranked Paul by spilling mud all over him after he crashed into clear plastic they had outside the main door of Sam and Emily's cabin.

Bella and Rosalie gasped in horror as they glanced at the two girls. They quickly grabbed Eleanore's hands and dragged her upstairs, throwing her into the shower and demanding she took a shower and shaved and everything.

Once Eleanore was finished, she was dragged off into a chair where the two girls did her hair and makeup before putting her into a white mid-thigh length dress that had a very low neckline. She slipped on a waist-length jacket and into white heels.

 She slipped on a waist-length jacket and into white heels

Rosalie and Bella kissed her on the cheek before she was handed off to Emmett, who grinned at her before giving her a note

Glancing down, Eleanore furrowed before going to ask Emmett a question only to see that he disappeared.

'Go to the first place we met.'

Eleanore immediately went to the field where the Volturi and the Cullen's were, along with their witnesses.

There, Eleanore saw Esme standing with her hands in her pocket. The elder brunette smiled brightly at the Huntress, handing her the note before leaving.

Eleanore continued going to the places that were written on the pieces of paper the Cullen's handed to her. It was finally when she spotted Renesmee, did she know it was the end.

'Our first date.'

Eleanore went to the area in the forest where they had a picnic for their first date and was immediately greeted by red rose petals and a sign that read;

'Follow The Rose Petals.'

Eleanore followed the trail and was greeted by a sight that had her heart beating faster. Jasper and Alice were standing there with broad smiles looking ever so beautiful.

"You look amazing," Jasper whispered as he traced her cheek while Alice kissed her lips before they pulled back.

"Eleanore." She looked towards Alice, who had a big smile on her face. "The first time we saw you, we were enchanted by your beauty. We fell hard, right then and there."

"And when we got to know you, even more, I didn't know how, but our love for you expanded, and we love how reckless you are, how you love to prank, how you love to sleep and eat." Jasper continued as a big warm smile spread across his face.

"We love how you snore while you sleep or how you mumble our names and curl into our sides, how you fit perfectly in the middle." Eleanore felt tears well up in her eyes as her heart begun to beat faster, a warm feeling running through her body.

"We love every single damn thing about you," Jasper said before he went down on one knee while Alice smiled as Eleanore glanced at the two. "Would you do us the honour of being our wife?" Jasper held out a ring and Eleanore was in tears, a hand over her mouth.

"Yes. Yes, I will!" She exclaimed, and the two vampires grinned as Jasper slipped on the ring that fit perfectly on her long slender finger.

Alice placed her lips onto her mate's, the brunette kissing back with as much passion as Alice.

Jasper smiled before walking over to Eleanore and kissing her neck, nibbling on her soft spot which made Eleanore moan into Alice's mouth.

"Let's take this somewhere private."