The Fight For Love

THE REWRITTEN VERSION
✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

How did you come upon this story? From the hotlist, a friend, a recommendation, etc?

Are you a FTR or RR?
xo, enjoy the story loves!

FTR = First Time Reader
RR = Re-Reader

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Whether you are a FTR or a RR, it would mean the absolute world to me if you could help support me as an author by reading this story on Inkitt.

Just by reading on Inkitt, which is completely free, you would help me earn a living during these tough times as writing is a job for me...

Although, I want you to know that you definitely don't have to if you don't want to!!

This book is still going to be available to read on Wattpad, but Inkitt is ALWAYS one chapter ahead!

The Inkitt app does also have offline reading for those of you who have asked!

If you're willing to help support me as an author by reading on Inkitt, please click the link in my bio! You can also find me on there under the same username @ trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

WATCH THE TFFL
OFFICIAL TRAILER!

YOU CAN ALSO FIND IT ON YOUTUBE @ TRINITYSTORIES_XO
LINK IN BIO

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S U M M A R Y

After being betrayed by her only friend, Anastasia Martinez Stone gets thrown into a dangerous world full of fighting, racing, drugs, pain, and death.

The Royal Reapers is the strongest gang in The Underworld, a place only known in the world of the gangs, and it's her families business that she stayed away from. Now Ana has joined in and she's not there to play games.

Two years later, after the death of her older brother, she returns to the chaotic town that once destroyed her.

Ana's plan was to finish senior year at the school that caused her so many problems, without drawing too much attention to herself so that she can keep both of her lives separate... For her own safety.

Nobody is going to know the real her, because she's going to have to disguise herself as the girl she used to be.

What happens when she crosses paths with the deadliest street fighter in town, Ryder Grimaldi... Who just so happens to be her fathers worst enemy, the leader of the second strongest gang, The Bronze Demons?

Anastasia's life isn't easy, especially since there's someone who wants her.

The infamous Rueben Slade, ex-member of The Royal Reapers and now, leader of the third strongest gang, The Crimson Ghosts. He's always wanted Anastasia all to himself and he's willing to do anything to have her, even if that means drugging her into believing she's his.

You better buckle up and get ready for the romance, drama, heartbreak, and pain because it's heading your way! Only this time, it's going to be way more intense than the original book.

Keep reading to follow Anastasia on her journey to fight for love...

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

N O T E

Since this is a rewrite, there will be many things that are not the same as the original and if you have read the original then you may be very confused.

Names have been changed, looks have been changed, scenes have been changed. Scenes have been added and so have characters.

EVERYTHING in this book is new!

Almost every single chapter has been edited/written differently than it is inside of the original.

If you would like to read the COMPLETED original version, you can find it on my profile under the title "The Fight For Love | Original Version"

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

Story Soundtrack available on Spotify @ trinitystories_xo