12 | let me go

A N A S T A S I A12 | let me go

A N A S T A S I A
12 | let me go

EVERYONE WAS SILENT as Rueben and I agreed on the deal. I know that my gang is worried for me, but I can handle my own.

This was my fight and nothing was going to stop me from beating his ass.

It seemed like everything was going in slow motion. Both of our gangs surrounded us as we got ready to fight.

Not taking my eyes off of Rueben, I say, "Brooke."

"Yea?" She replies, sounding worried about the fight.

I motion for her to come closer to me so I can tell her something before the fight, but I make sure to keep my eyes on Rueben the whole time since rule number one is to never take your eyes off of your opponent.

That's especially important right now because we never know what kind of sick tricks he has up his sleeve.

Now with Brooke right next to me, I turn my head slightly so she can hear me whisper, "If anything goes wrong, I want you and Clay to run to my car and get Kai out of here."

"But..." She starts before I cut her off.

"No buts. That was an order. No matter what happens you run to protect him." Taking my eyes off of Rueben for a moment, I look into my best friends eyes as I say, "I can take care of myself."

Nodding, she walks back to where she was standing next to Clay.

Taking a step forward, I put my gun away and get into a fighting position. I guess Rueben got the hint that I was ready to start as he did the same.

"Are you ready to be mine?" He asks with a mischievous smirk while I just glared.

"I will never be yours!" All he does is laugh at my response.

We circle each other and I want him to make the first move, but he's not doing anything. I'm really beginning to lose my patience with him and I'm pretty sure that he can tell.

"Fight me Rueben! What are you waiting for?" I yell. If he doesn't make the first move soon, them I'm going to even though I know it's probably what he wants.