Chapter 2:

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" I hear Zara yell in my ear. I groan before rolling off my bed and then under it to hid from the world. "You can't hid under there forever." She says. "Watch me!" I say back.

"RACHEL GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED! YOUR GOING TO MAKE US LATE!" Josh yells from outside the door. "For your information, Joshua, I am out of bed I'm just not going to get ready! I yell back using the nickname I gave him when I was 6 that he hated with a burning passion. "DON'T CALL ME JOSHUA!" He yells back. "WHY SHOULDN'T I?" I yell back getting out from under the bed and heading for the door. "Cause if you don't I will start calling you bachel." Josh says opening my bedroom door. Bachel was Josh's way of calling me the bad word that rhymes with witch without actually
calling me it. "You do that I kill you." I say grabbing my black hair brush and quickly running my brush through my hair. "Will you leave so I can change?" I ask. Putting my hand on my hip. "I would love to watch." He says walking out of the doorway. "Your disgusting." I say walking to my closet. After he leaves I lock my bedroom door, and pull on a pair of black jeans, a gray sweatshirt, white converse and a gray beanie. I then go back to the bathroom and brush my teeth before going downstairs. "Good morning Mrs. Butler." I say going to the fridge and getting a yogurt. "Morning" She says.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Authors Note:
Another short chapter I know I'm sorry, but it's Easter for me right now and I want to spend time with and family but I PROMISE the next one will be longer. Also 3 things first I do NOT cuss in my books, second the picture at the top is Rachel's outfit I think it's cute tell me what you think, and last, they WILL be going to church so if anybody is against that.. I'm sorry just don't read. I am a Christian and I am proud of it and my book characters will be to.

Teaser: What will happen at school?

See ya suckers!

Love ya!