Chapter 7:

"I'm serious about your backpack." Josh says as we pull into the school parking lot.

"My backpack is great thank you very much." I say as he pulls into a parking spot.

As I open my door I'm am suddenly surrounded by almost every girl in the school. Josh let's out a laugh and I glare at him before saying "This is your fault."

"Rachel! What is it like dating the hottest guy in school?" Asks a girl with bright red hair and green eyes.

"I don't know, I've been dating him for a total of 14 hours. 8 of which I was asleep for." I say back to her trying to get through the crowd of people.

"How did they know about that already?" I ask Zara when I get out of the crowd.

"There's this thing called the internet." She says back to me once we make it to Jacey and Alexa.

W-W-W-Wait." Jacey says. "Are you to like together together or like together but not together together?" She asks making no sense at all.

"Yes, because that makes sense." I say sarcastically.

"Just tell us!!" She screams.

"Yes we are together together." I tell her.

"HOLY CRAP!" Alexa yells.
"I can't believe you are dating the hottest guy in school!" Alexa says.

"How long?" Jacey demands.

"Like 14 hours." I say.

"Ok, well we are going home with you to give you a makeover." She says.

"Why?" I ask as we walk to our lockers.

"Um, cause when you are dating the hottest guy in school you have to look good all the time. And let me tell you your outfit is not good." She tells me not trying to be mean.

"I like my outfit." I say looking down at my "unicorns don't do homework" t-shirt, black jeans and converse.

"Yes, because all teenage girls wear unicorn t-shirts on a daily basis

"Yes, because all teenage girls wear unicorn t-shirts on a daily basis." She says sarcastically.

"Whatever" I say opening my locker.

"Bachel!" Josh says from behind me.

"What do you want Joshua?" I say turning around.

"Wow! Tone down the enthusiasm." He says sarcastically.

"Sorry." I say smiling. "But seriously what do you want?" I say.

"Why can't I just come to see my favorite girlfriend?" He asks.

"I better be your only girlfriend." I say closing my locker.

"You are." He says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Ok, so I was wondering if you would help me with my homework after school?" He asks.