Chapter One

Narrator
Mr. McMahon called Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair to his office but they don't know what for.
*knock knock*
"Come in!" Mr. McMahon called out. As Becky, Sasha and Charlotte come in.
"You called for us, Mr. McMahon?" Sasha asked.
"Yes, I did! Please do sit down!" Mr. McMahon ordered. As they all take a seat.
"We are just waiting for a couple of other people." Mr. McMahon replied.
3 minutes later...

*knock knock*
"Please, come in!" Mr. McMahon called out. As Dean, Seth and Roman came through the door.
"Please sit down with the girls!" Mr. McMahon ordered as they take a seat.
"So, you're all probably wondering why I called you here!" Mr. McMahon started as everyone nodded.
"Well, 1st I would like to congratulate you three girls for make the women's division a success!" Mr. McMahon said.
"Thank you, sir!" Becky thanked. As Mr. McMahon gave them a smile.

"2nd Dean, Seth and Roman, people want to see The Shield back together! And we're going to give them exactly that!" Mr. McMahon continued.
"That's wonderful! Are we going to dress like the old Shield or are going to be the good guys?" Dean asked.
"You will still be the heels, dress how you guys dressed when you guys were The Shield!" Mr. McMahon said.
"That's great but what does this have to do with us? not to be rude!" Charlotte asked.
"That is my last news! You three girls will be joining The Shield!" Mr. McMahon announced. Everyone was shocked.
"Sooooo, We will be heels?" Asked Becky.
"Yes, Ms. Lynch! You Ms. Flair and Ms. Banks will be heels!" Mr. McMahon repeated.
"Do we dress like The Shield?" Charlotte asks.
"I would like you to dress like the shield because you six are a team!" Mr. McMahon replied.

"That's great! When do we start?" Becky asks.
"You all start tonight, after we form teams for you six to compete against." Mr. McMahon announced.
"That's very sudden! Do we still have time to train?" Seth asked.
"Yes! You will start training together but the show starts at 7 and you only have 3 hours to train and get ready! That's all the news I have! Good luck!" Mr. McMahon exclaimed as the 6 left the room.

~~~~~
Becky's P.O.V
"So, I guess we should head to the training room?" I asked.
"I guess we should!" Charlotte said as we walked together to the training room.
"Wait...what are we going to do for the gear?" Sasha asked.
"Do you guys have black jeans and vests?" Roman asked.
"Yeah!" We answer.
"That's all you have to wear! Just try to be bad ass!" Dean exclaimed.
They all trained and worked on their moves! The boys showed the girls some new moves and tricks.
~~~~~
6:00 pm Narrator
"Sasha! What are you going to wear?" Charlotte asked, as she rummage through her suitcase.
"This!" Sasha answered as she came out her dressing room wearing her boss t-shirt, black skinny jeans, high black boots and an unzipped vest!
"That's cute!!!" Charlotte squealed, Charlotte went inside her dressing room to get changed as Becky came out of her dressing room wearing her black Lass kicker t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a choker and black long boots.
"That's good, Becks!" Sasha complimented.
"Thanks Sash, your outfit looks cute as well!" Becky thanked as Charlotte came out with a black t-shirt, black boots, black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket.
"I say we're ready to roll! But after we get our hair done!" Charlotte reminds them as they all went to get their hair and make up done.
Becky's Hair and Makeup

Charlotte's hair and makeup

Sasha's Hair and Makeup

And we head out to meet with the boys at their locker rooms