Chapter two

Becky's P.O.V
Sasha, Charlotte and I all meet up Infront of the boys' locker room, we knock at their locker room and they tell us to come in, Dean wasn't wearing a shirt, which made me stare at his bare chest, he looks at me and winks, I blush but you couldn't really see it. I look over at Sasha who was checking Seth out and I see Charlotte grinning at Roman.
"You girls look awesome!" Seth complimented.
"Thanks you guys look hot!" Sasha complimented back, trying to flirt with Seth. Sasha went over to Seth and started flirting and Charlotte was helping Roman with his clothes.

"Hey Becky!" Dean signals me to come over at him. I look at him trying so hard not to look at his chest.
"Yeah Dean?" I ask. As he grabs my hand and puts them on his chest, it is so hard, I fell his abs as he looks into my eye, he's so handsome.
"So, ummm...Becky! It's going to be a little cold out there, so here!" Dean warned me as he handed me his hoodie, I put it on and it smells amazing.
"T-thanks Dean!" I thanked him as he smirks. He puts on his shirt, which saddens me a bit, he probably saw how sad I was because he chuckled when he saw my frown.

"Ok guys lets head out!" Seth called as we all watch tonight's WWE matches.

~~~~~
Watching RAW matches
Becky's P.O.V
We were watching some amazing matches when Stephanie came up to us.
"Hey guys! I heard you guys will be a team! I just wanted to say that it will be a 12 superstars and divas match! And the Divas can compete against the superstars! I just want to say good luck and after we announce all the teams you will have to vs one of the teams that we randomly suggest." Stephanie told us as we thanked her.

Announcing the teams!
"We are going to be having a 12 tag team match, it will be divas and superstars vs divas and superstars! It will be 6 people in one team! Divas can vs superstars and Superstars can vs Divas. And I will announce the teams!!!" Stephanie yelled out.
"The first team will consist of The New Day, Bayley, Natalya and Summer Rae!!!" Stephanie announced the first team as they came out.

"What's your team name?!" Stephanie asks. They all have a group huddle.
"We are team THE NEW DAY + B.N.S!!!" They all yell.
"That's pretty good!!!" Shane interrupts as he walks inside the ring.
"What are you doing here Shane?!" Stephanie asked shocked.
"Actually, your father let me choose a team because you choose a team, your dad choose a team and its only fair if I get to choose one!" Shane answered.
"Well, alright then!" Stephanie said.
"My team will be Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Carmella, AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss and Mikie James!!!" Shane called out as they all come out.
"What's your team name?" Shane asks.
"We are the PHENOMENAL CERTIFIED G'S!!!" They all yell.
"Ok okay! This will be the last team! And it will be a team of The Uso's, Dolph Ziggler, Naomi, Alicia Fox and Danna Brooks!" Stephanie announced. As they come out!
"What's your team name?" Stephanie asks.
"We are Team BAD, BLONDES AND USO'S!!!" They all yell.
Vince McMahon comes out and enters the ring with everyone cheering and yelling he grabs a microphone.
"Now I want all of you to meet your opponents and my team!" Vince yells out.

Becky's P.O.V
"Stephanie and Shane came up with really good teams!" I say, right now we were standing at the entrance of where The Shield used to enter, the top of the stairs where the WWE universe is.
"Yeah, to bad we are going to beat them!" Dean said as we all laugh. Mr. McMahon came out and we knew our cue is almost here.
"Now I want all of you to meet my team!" Vince yells into the microphone as The Shields music started to play and the crowd went wild and they went even wilder when Sasha, Charlotte and I come out of the entrance with The Shield, Seth and Sasha were walking together, Charlotte and Romam were also walking together which left me with Dean, not that I am complaining, Dean holds my hands as we walk down the steps, our opponents were shocked because no one knew except Stephanie, Shane and Vince McMahon that The Shield were coming back and Sasha, Charlotte and I were joining. We hop on the stage, with Dean still holding my hand.
"What's your team name?" Mr. McMahon asks.
"We are THE SHIELD!!!" We all yell as we put our fist Infront of us like the Shield always used to do.

"The Shield will be all of your opponents! But we will decide by having two teams vs each other and the winner will have to vs The Shield but for now the Shield can watch the match!" Shane yells.
"The teams are TEAM BAD BLONDES AND USO'S vs TEAM PHENOMENAL CERTIFIED G'S!!!" Stephanie yells out.