Chapter Three

Becky's P.O.V
"The Shield will be all of your opponents! But we will decide by having two teams vs each other and the winner will have to vs The Shield but for now the Shield can watch the match!" Shane yells.
"The teams are TEAM BAD BLONDES AND USO'S vs TEAM PHENOMENAL CERTIFIED G'S!!!" Stephanie yells out.
As Our Team and Team The New Day + B.N.S head to the locker rooms or catering.
We all sat the the couch, Me next to Dean, Charlotte next to Roman and Sasha next to Seth. We watch the match go on and it started with Alexa Bliss vs Danna Brooks! We weren't really paying to much attention to the match. Sasha was on Instagram live streaming and is about to do a Q and A.

"Hi everyone! I am here with Seth, Charlotte, Roman, Becky and Dean!" Sasha waved as she flipped the screen on us.
"Start asking questions, you stupid idiots!" Seth joked.
"Seth!" Sasha replied playfully hitting his chest.
"What!? They like when I call them stupid idiots! See! The views went up!" Seth sated.
"Oh one person asked if You and I are dating!" Sasha said.
"No! We're not dating, yet!" Seth replied.
"Yet!?" Sasha asked looking him in the eye.
"Not yet Sasha!" Seth teased. As I can see Sasha blush.

"Ok, someone asked if Dean and Becky are dating!" Sasha said turning her attention to Dean and I. What's up with fans and shipping?
"Nope. Me and Rebbeca are not dating!" Dean answered.
"We are definitely not dating!" I added.
"But that doesn't mean I can't do this!" Dean replied. As he kisses my neck. Ok, I guess Dean wants to put on a show.
"Or this!" I added as I hop on top of Dean and kiss him, to my surprise he kisses back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist. As he deepens the kiss.
"Oh wow!" Charlotte gasped in surprise.
"That escalated quickly!" Roman said as I hear them laugh. Dean and I finally pull away from lack of air. I stare at his eyes.

"See we're not dating but we can still do that!" Dean stated not breaking eye contact. I was about to hop of his lap but he pulls me closer, I see him smirk as he mouths 'stay'. I am blushing really hard, I stay sitting on his lap but instead of facing him, I turn my body to the side but I am still on his lap.
"Ok, someone else asked if Roman and Charlotte are dating!" Seth continued.
"Me and Roman aren't dating!" Charlotte simply says.
"Someone in the comments said that they ship Dean and Becky!!!!" Sasha teased.

A/N sorry for the short chapter! I promise next chapter will be long