0

3rd person
A little girl was walking around when she saw a little boy arguing with another boy. "Aish,Ban Ryu. Why do you keep following me around?" The little boy named Soo Ho said. "Who said I was following you,Soo Ho. I was just walking around." The little boy named Ban Ryu said. The little girl slowly approached them. "What are you two babbling about again?" The little girl crossed her arms with her eyebrow raised. "This loser was following me again,(Y/n)! But I can tell him off nothing I can't handle." Soo Ho said glaring at Ban Ryu. "Morning,(Y/n). I shall take my leave now. Father told me to come back home as soon as possible. Goodbye see you later." Ban Ryu walked away with his clique following him. Soo Ho quickly placed his attention to (Y/n) who was waving goodbye to Ban Ryu. "So...what did you want (Y/n)?" (Y/n) averted her attention Soo Ho who was smiling brightly at the young lady. "I wanna go have a walk around town." Soo Ho smiled and held her hand and started walking around.

The two children strolled around when one of (Y/n)'s maids came running to her. "Miss,your mother is summoning you. And I believe it is quite urgent,miss." (Y/n) nodded and let go of Soo Ho's hand."Im sorry but I have to go now,Soo Ho. I promise to see you tomorrow." (Y/n) kissed his cheek and went with her maid.Soo Ho touched his cheek and smile. "Bye,(Y/n).See you tomorrow!! Promise!!"Soo Ho went back and saw his clique of friends and went with them.

Arriving home (Y/n) went to her mother's quarters to see her pacing back and forth. "Mother,I am here. What do you need?" (Y/n) approached her mother. Mistress An Ro knelt infront of her child.
"(Y/n),listen to me really carefully. You remember your father right?" (Y/n) nodded not understanding where this was going. "Well...we have received news from your aunt saying that we should lay low for a while. So,you are to go to your aunt's home until this is all over." Mistress An Ro looked at her daughter sadly. "I won't get to go home for a while?" Mistress An Ro nodded caressing her daughters long hair. "But I promised to see Soo Ho again tomorrow!!" (Y/n) whined slightly. "I am afraid you cannot see him again tomorrow until all of this ends." (Y/n) could do nothing but nod. Mistress An Ro told (Y/n) to go tell the maids to prepare a bath for her. (Y/n) nodded and headed off to bathe. After bathing (Y/n) went to sleep.

➖➖➖➖➖

Soo ho waited patiently infront of the Choi's house with his clique of friends laughing around him. The door suddenly opened and one of the maids came out. Soo Ho went infront of the maid and smiled. "Good morning.Is (Y/n) going outside today?" The maid smiled sadly at him. "Sorry,Young master Soo Ho but Miss (Y/n) won't be going out today." Soo Ho frowned. "Is she going to come tomorrow?" Th maid look at him sadly. "She's not going to come out anymore. She left early this morning.She's not coming back for a while.Im sorry but I have to go." The maid scurried back in leaving Soo Ho to take it all in. "Soo Ho are you alright?" One of his friends asks him. He looks down. "She's...gone." Two of his friends looks at him surprised. "Gone? What do you mean,Soo Ho?" The two rub his back comfortingly. Ban Ryu who was passing noticed Soo Ho and his group of friends and approached him. "Soo Ho? What are you doing outside the Choi household?Are you waiting for your little girlfriend?" Ban Ryu and his clique snicker at Soo Ho. Soo Ho looked up with tears in his eyes. "She's gone...She's never going to comeback." Ban Ryu had a shock expression on his face. "What? What do you mean never going to comeback." Ban Ryu grabbed Soo Ho's collar. "She left early this morning. The maid told me." Ban Ryu let go of his collar. "No.This isn't true! Mistress An Ro wouldn't send (Y/n) anywhere alone!" Ban Ryu argued not believing his best friend was leaving him. Soo Ho smiled but you could tell it was pained. "It's true. If you don't believe it then let's ask Mistress An Ro then." Soo ho knocked on the door and a maid answered it. "Ah,Young masters! What is the matter?" Ban Ryu answered. "Were here to see Mistress An Ro." The maid nodded and let the two in and since the cliques of friends Ban Ryu and Soo Ho weren't really close to (Y/n) they stayed outside. They were lead to where Mistress An Ro was. There she was sipping on a cup of tea when she noticed the boys she gestured them to come closer. "Ban Ryu, Soo Ho. Is there anything you boys need?" The two boys took a seat in front of her and looked at each other nodding. Ban Ryu was the one who asked. "Is (Y/n) really gone?" Mistress An Ro noticed the hopeful expressions the boys wore. She nodded placing her tea down. "Yes,she will be living with her aunt for a while." Ban Ryu's face held disbelief while Soo Ho just broke. Soo Ho bursted into tears while Ban Ryu followed suit. Mistress An Ro comforted the two until they calmed down.

➖➖➖➖➖

The two boys grew up to be handsome men. One a huge flirt and the other a cold hearted cocky bastard with a secret soft side. The girl however grew up to be a fine lady. She mastered sword fighting, archery and hand to hand combat.She knows the queen and the Queen loves her dearly. The queen always says that she loves her like her own daughter. The day they were all waiting for was coming. The day she will finally return.

Word count: 1030

a/n: i wrote this when i was thirteen so please bear with all my errors