24

I looked up at the gates of Baekjae as we approached the city boarders.

" Who are you and what is your business here?" A guard shouts from on top of the gate as two other guards stand in-front of us.

" I am (Y/n) and we are here to see your king." I shout back as the guard ordered the gates to be opened.

" Welcome home. The king has been expecting your arrival, Miss (Y/n)." The guard who opened the gate said as we rode past them.

" Alright everyone is to be at their best behaviour or else the king won't be happy with you." I warned as i got off my horse as the others did the same.

" The king must be waiting for us. Let's do this quickly." Soo Ho says but Ah Ro ends up doing something that caused the guards to lock her in prison.

" This is what i was talking about." I muttered as I saw the others reason with the guards and ended up in prison too. I walked towards the palace and saw my cousin's tombstone in his favourite spot, under the tree near the pond.

" Hello, cousin. Your children are doing fine with me back home. I promise to take care of them and raise them how you would have had. It's sad you had to leave us so soon. And i'm sorry I couldn't attend your funeral. I got to go now. I have business to deal with your step brother." I mutter as I walked away after leaving a rose I picked from the garden on his tombstone.

Mini timeskip

" Well that didn't go as planned." I mutter from my spot besides Soo Ho.

The meeting with the king didn't go as well as I hoped. He wanted me to marry him so I told him no and now i'm stuck in the same place everyone is, prison.

" How are we gonna get out of here?" Yeo Wol asks as he fanned himself.

" If that half-blood wasn't so careless we wouldn't be here in the first place." Ban Ryu snaps as he angrily stood up from his spot.

" She did nothing wrong, Ban Ryu." Sun Woo answers standing up face-to-face with Ban Ryu.

" If she did nothing wrong we wouldn't even be here in the first place!" Ban Ryu shouts as I nudge Soo Ho to do something but he ends up bickering with them as well.

" The three of you stop it! Ban Ryu that was completely uncalled for. I know you upset but don't take it out on Ah Ro. Sun Woo calm down, it's nobody's fault were in here. As for you Soo Ho I told you to stop them not to bicker with them. Now all three of you sit your asses down and be quiet before the guard punishes you three." I calmly say as I sit back and closed my eyes.

I hear Ban Ryu mutter a quick "sorry" before hearing him shuffle to a corner. Sun Woo probably sat with Ah Ro and Ji Dwi who seemed to have been talking about something now that the fight was over and Soo Ho? I hear him sit back down beside me and felt him place his head on my lap.

" I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean for that to happen." Soo Ho says as he hugs my waist. I stay silent still a bit mad at him.

" Babyyy~ notice meeee. I'm sorry, it'll never happen again." I hear him whine as he hugs my waist tighter.

" You promise?" I ask still with my eyes closed.

" I promise." He answers as I nod.

" You are forgiven." I mutter as I felt him smile. The weight on my lap disappeared as i felt a pair of lips on my cheek. I open my eyes and look at his direction.

" I love you." He says as he smiles at me.

" I love you too. Now let's get some rest before we can't anymore." I smile back as I dragged the both of us to another corner and cuddled.

In the morning...

" WAKE UP AND GET UP! THE KING IS ASKING FOR YOU BUNCH!" Guards violently wake us up and dragged us to our feet, tying our hand behind our back and shoving us out the door and into the palace grounds.

As we were walking out Ah Ro is separated from us as we lined ourselves up infront of the king.

" Now what do we have here?"